No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Still Gives Mayweather The Edge on Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
    2 years ago I like Mayweather beating Pac but now I have Pac winning, but not by knockout like most expert sees... It would be a close fight, Pac will go Castillo on Mayweather but with more aggression
    Pacquiao couldn't even get broke foot, light hitting Tim Bradley out of there and he is supposed to pressure Mayweather? I always had Floyd as the favorite in that fight IF it ever happens. Stylistically Mayweather's defense and counter punching picks Pac apart. Not too mention his reach, foot work, stamina and mental. Pac would get shut out.

Comment

Mayweather beats Pacquiao easily 10-2 /9-3

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        Pacquiao couldn't even get broke foot, light hitting Tim Bradley out of there and he is supposed to pressure Mayweather? I always had Floyd as the favorite in that fight IF it ever happens. Stylistically Mayweather's defense and counter punching picks Pac apart. Not too mention his reach, foot work, stamina and mental. Pac would get shut out.
        How you gonna get a guy outta there when all he's doing is playing survival mode? Come on now, Pac couldnt get Clottey outta there cause he just shelled up the whole fight..

Bradley was all talk and isnt in Pacs league PERIOD... Pac the puppet that he is should of never took that pointless fight to begin with and now look what happened.

Bottom line, FLOYD is waiting for Pac to slow down and decline PERIOD.. This fight would of been better 3 yrs ago but Floyd knows that if he continues to put an obstacle to hold up the fight, Arum will keep Pac busy making TOP PRANK money.

Look at the pattern,
        Floyd vs. Oldsley Shane was old,
        Floyd vs Cotto, Cotto was done
        Everyone else had no chance against Floyd
        Marquez, Ortiz...

Wake up..

Comment

Even 6 months ago this would have gone 500 pages instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
            How you gonna get a guy outta there when all he's doing is playing survival mode? Come on now, Pac couldnt get Clottey outta there cause he just shelled up the whole fight..

Bradley was all talk and isnt in Pacs league PERIOD... Pac the puppet that he is should of never took that pointless fight to begin with and now look what happened.

Bottom line, FLOYD is waiting for Pac to slow down and decline PERIOD.. This fight would of been better 3 yrs ago but Floyd knows that if he continues to put an obstacle to hold up the fight, Arum will keep Pac busy making TOP PRANK money.

Look at the pattern,
            Floyd vs. Oldsley Shane was old,
            Floyd vs Cotto, Cotto was done
            Everyone else had no chance against Floyd
            Marquez, Ortiz...

Wake up..
            You are ignoring the fact that shane and cotto waited to fight floyd. You are also ignoring the fact that manny, not floyd, refused to fight in dec 09.

Its cool if you hate floyd, but at least be honest. Pre ODH, none of the guys you mention were trying to fight floyd as he was high risk, no reward.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
              Those Legendary Mayweather Whisker's would be Exposed;
              Why do U think FRAUD's such a Great Defensive Fighter???
              He's been VERY SMART, in AVOIDING the BEATING that Pac the Man,
              ADMINISTERS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                You are ignoring the fact that shane and cotto waited to fight floyd. You are also ignoring the fact that manny, not floyd, refused to fight in dec 09.

Its cool if you hate floyd, but at least be honest. Pre ODH, none of the guys you mention were trying to fight floyd as he was high risk, no reward.
                Manny Refused to fight Floyd? Your kidding right? Who asked for the drug test that started this whole circus?

Hate Floyd, I dont hate him, I just know that he's his own boss and can get any fight without talking to a promotor.. If he wanted to fight Pac he would of done it when the PAYDAY was huge in 09 but instead he cried PED's and went of and fought Ortiz (bum) and leftover Cotto

Comment

fight should have happen years ago, move on already!

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                    The damage Cotto did against Floyd says alot? Sure Cotto didnt win but todays version of Cotto put in some work against Floyd, imagine what type of damage Pacman would do to Floyd...

No way Floyd beats Pac easy, why do you think be put in another roadblock 40mil no PPVs, I thought the drug test was the issue these past years.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                      Manny Refused to fight Floyd? Your kidding right? Who asked for the drug test that started this whole circus?

Hate Floyd, I dont hate him, I just know that he's his own boss and can get any fight without talking to a promotor.. If he wanted to fight Pac he would of done it when the PAYDAY was huge in 09 but instead he cried PED's and went of and fought Ortiz (bum) and leftover Cotto
                      Asking for a drug test isn't refusing to fight. Again, even if you hate floyd, there is no reason to try and equate the two.

Yes floyd is his own promoter, but that doesn't mean he should alter his requests just to get the fight made, especially when, as his own promoter, he agreed to everything manny wanted.

The truth is manny refused to fight in dec 09 because floyd asked both fighters to take random PED test. Manny 1st had his team put out that he was afraid of needles and that blood test weaken him. Then he tried to negotiate the cutoff. Ultimately, he settled on accepting testing only if he got a 50/50 split.

Floyd has been stubborn and petulant since he fought Shane regarding this fight. Yes he could alter his position. But why should he when manny went 5 months bull****tin over a random drug test both men had to take.

Comment

Working...
                      X