No announcement yet.

Edison Miranda vs Tony Bellew, Sept 8th in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edison Miranda vs Tony Bellew, Sept 8th in London

Good fight. Bellew up and coming hungry fighter with only the one MD loss to champion Cleverly. Miranda trying to still get himself back to contention.

How do you see this one going down?

If true, what a momentous night for boxing. Actually, if not true it's still a momentous night for boxing.

Darren Barkers comeback. Plus several British prospects on that undercard.

Lucas Martin Matthysse v Ajose Olusegun in arguably the highest scoring scrabble fight between two boxers. Not to mention the classic puncher vs boxer bout. In Taansends meagre opinion Matthysse is still undefeated although both were close. Olusegun reminds me of Sergio Martinez in which he tore threw British/European opposition before exploding onto the World scene. Still not sure how good he is.

And THAT'S on the undercard of Alexander vs Bailey in which Alexander has to be a favourite although you can never count Bailey out.

Then you have the hard punching DeMarco v Molina who have stopped 39 of 51 opponents between them.

And THAT'S on the undercard of Ward vs Dawson!!!!!

Adamek is also scheduled to fight that night plus I am sure there'll be many other fighters to come (and probably others to go) so it's a brilliant night of boxing.

Oh yeah, Bellew is vulnerable against big hitters. La Pantera has quite a few losses but Abraham & Bute properly stopped him. Not sure whether Bellew learnt against Orville or not..... He seems to have but you never know.....

Comment

Great fight!

I liked Bellews last performance vs McIntosh, he seems to of learned a lot from the Cleverly fight, for me that was a career best. It was pretty much punch perfect from what I recall, hes really starting to grow on me actually.

I'm not sure where Miranda is at right now but I think you've got to give him a punchers chance.

I'll be looking forward to this one.

Comment

Working...
      X