Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: I'm Not Scared of Broner, Would Love To Fight Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dislike for Rios is not as harsh as my complete disdain for Broner.
    I like Rios in that battle of the egomaniacs.

Comment

Yeah, make that happen!

Good fight, but Broner is too quick and too skilled for Rios.

Comment

I've seen Rios against a "shoulder" roll when Abril stood infront of him.... Dont like his chances lol

Comment

broner said he wanted rios at a catchweight,that would mean a drained rios...rios looked so drained against abril,i mean i think acosta was faster and hit harder than abril and rios still beat him,that was a very weak rios in his fight against abril,even the one before that one he looked awful too,140 will be good for him and broner can easily fight at 140 where he really belongs

Comment

This fight has so much potential on so many levels... bad timing right now but TR/GB need to get their **** together.

Comment

Rios still wakes up in cold sweats when dreaming about the Philly Shell.

Comment

I hope this fight happens so bad. Just to see the shock on faces when broner stands in front of Bam Bam & gets banged out. That fight will make me rich!!

Comment

Originally posted by Da Problem View Post
                  lmao more haters already!!

listen up here kid, broner vs ponce was a close fight but broner had clearly won that fight. idk wtf u talkin about with 2 gift decision, lmao that one thread has u all riled up

bum bum pretty much lost every single round in his last fight
                  The ponce fight was a draw against a career 122/126 pound fighter and the Quintero fight he lost by 2 rounds. Your boy has improved but he's I'm for a loss somewhere down the line but not to worry al haymon will have it covered again

Comment

Broner will be faced with severe pressure against a fighter with power, chin, stamina and non stop attacks.

Will he fold? Or rise to the occasion? And show everyone he's the next big thing.

This fight has to happen.

This is a little bit like Mayweather's Corrales, to a lesser extent obviously.

Comment

i like this fight alot . broner's chin is definetly going to get tested along with his abilty to box around the ring thats some question about him..this will prove how versatile broner really is given he's being compared to a very versatile fighter.. dont have a problem seeing this fight at 138 but not lower

Comment

Working...
                      X