Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody actually think Chavez will be able to walk through Martinez punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sergio is my fave current fighter. He has power, punches sharply and his angles gove opponents fits. Chavez jr has ZERO head movement. Now, I know its just sparring but when Vanes Martirosyan is blasting Chavez jr in every sparring session available on YouTube, what do you all think Sergio is going to do. Jr does have a world class chin though. Just like his dad

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
      Remember martinez was considered a feather puncher before williams, he has stumbled upon more power but chavez is a bigger man than williams and martinez. I doubt he's ko'd
      You must not have seen him fight before Williams then, because he wasn't a feather puncher then either. He hit Cintron so hard he swore it was a headbutt. He is a strong puncher with great timing. Williams by the way had never been even knocked down before he fought Martinez the first time. Williams had done nothing but walk through every guys punches he ever fought, including every Mexican's hero Chetto, and Martinez knocked him down in the first fight and turned out the lights in fight 2. If Chavez does what he does in every fight, walk straight in with no jab, he's going to get stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
        Martinez footwork and angles will be the difference, Chavez will not be able to see the punches coming. And I expect punches to have cumulative effect, if the knockout will come, it will be in last couple rounds.
        huge difference between what Lee did and what Martinez may do

Comment

Working...
        X