Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can Cuban fighters do to better promote themselves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Americans of all colors could identify with those guys much easier than with the Cubans, that's only normal. If you're not gonna speak english, you'll need a strong ethnic base, whether Mex, PR, Pinoy Power PPV, Adamek in Jersey/Chicago, even Vic was a minor attraction in Glendale. They gotta start in Florida, ideally with Gamboa, unfortunately he'll be doing Vegas mostly.
    Yeah. The language barrier was a good point that was bought up. F

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Its not that hard to leave Cuba... The fk? The stuff you hear around this place.
      It seems to be getting easier, don't you think?

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      I don't think I was the first one to bring up Donaire and if I was Im too lazy to go check. What did Donaire do to get on the P4P? He had a cool little when he beat Darchi and stuff but I dont think he deserves to be there above Marquez, Ward or Dawson to name a few. Look at his recent run... Pure **** tbh. And I never seen Gamboa at 118 and I don't think he could make that weight even if he starved himself for a month. He's a thick dude but if he brings everything he had at 126 to 118 its hard not to pick Gamboa over Donaire.
      For one, he's beaten 2 ring top10 p4pers. Ward, Martinez, Dawson, Klitschko have collectively beat one. His pure **** run is better than Yuri's great run you quoted, or Rigo's, or even Sergio's.

Comment

Working...
      X