Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Donaire won't fight Rigo cause Rigo isn't a draw - here are Donaire's numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    no i did'nt...it was always been who they fought, rigo has'nt fought anyone worth a ****..did ' you say recent?...well. rigo's whole competition is ****
    For 10 fights, I give him a pass on opposition any day. Too bad I can't say the same for a "P4P" fighter who's been fighting who?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      For 10 fights, I give him a pass on opposition any day. Too bad I can't say the same for a "P4P" fighter who's been fighting who?
      ofcourse you would...you would'nt be defending rigo's hype for fighting unknowns if you were fair...

Comment

ofcourse you would...you would'nt be defending rigo's hype for fighting unknowns if you were fair...
        The guy had 8 fights calling everybody out. And I am being fair, he has 10 fights and is facing the type of opposition he should be, considering his pro experience.

Tell me someone with 8-10 fights who has fought ANY top ranked fighter. This type of opposition helps Rigo develop a more fan friendly style by being more aggressive that way he can please casuals like you.

Comment

I see you switched your tune up. It's about Darchi and Montiel now huh? Couldn't use Donaire's recent ****ty opposition any more after being exposed?

Thought you had some type of defense mechanism for responding to degenerates like me? When will Donaire fight Rigo then when he moves up to 126 after 1 or MAYBE 2 more fights, which won't be Rigo for sure. Rigo will follow him to 126 then what will the excuse be? A Pac and Roach fan? Nah. I sure like him as a fighter cause of what he brings to a fight but that's about it. Im only a TRUE fan of my own people with a couple of exceptions here and there.
          You tried to talk boxing in this thread. The other thread you brought up some weak split and majority decision argument then called ME a ****** because some how YOU believed I was fooled by Broners majority decision win over Quintero, lmao!

The fact that you think Donaire needs, lmao excuse me lol...lmmfao! The fact that YOU think that Donaire needs some excuse to avoid a man with so few fights is comical. If the shoe was on the other foot, I'da loved to have smashed your inferior thoughts like I'm doing now.

Comment

The guy had 8 fights calling everybody out. And I am being fair, he has 10 fights and is facing the type of opposition he should be, considering his pro experience.

Tell me someone with 8-10 fights who has fought ANY top ranked fighter. This type of opposition helps Rigo develop a more fan friendly style by being more aggressive that way he can please casuals like you.
            no , considering rigo's hype , he should be fightitn the top dogs (not just calling out nonito)..rigo can fight niskioka , arce , vasquez jr but "oh he's too good for those guys yet he fights teon kennidy, a bum..lol

Comment

A pass, lmmfao! Let's compare Rigo and Donaires resumes...

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                You tried to talk boxing in this thread. The other thread you brought up some weak split and majority decision argument then called ME a ****** because some how YOU believed I was fooled by Broners majority decision win over Quintero, lmao!

The fact that you think Donaire needs, lmao excuse me lol...lmmfao! The fact that YOU think that Donaire needs some excuse to avoid a man with so few fights is comical. If the shoe was on the other foot, I'da loved to have smashed your inferior thoughts like I'm doing now.
                Apparently he does need an excuse, he's been using them this whole time. He's boring, he's unknown blah blah blah. If it was the other way around I'd bash my own guy the same way I was talking **** about Gamboa when he pulled out of the press conferences till I found out what was really going on. If you're trying to say Im bias then you're wrong. The only bias person here is you, the same guy who gives Broner a pass for missing weight... TWICE.

Let me ask you this, why did he (Donaire) fight Mathebula and not Rigo?

Comment

no , considering rigo's hype , he should be fightitn the top dogs (not just calling out nonito)..rigo can fight niskioka , arce , vasquez jr but "oh he's too good for those guys yet he fights teon kennidy, a bum..lol
                  Nishioka already said no to a Rigo fight. Arum is too busy feeding Arce to Donaire and you know why Mares and Donaire won't fight. Same way Mares-Donaire won't happen either despite what Arum/Donaire say.

Comment

Let's find out how Rigo earned his title shot. Anyone can chime in. Was it his amateur career, Roach, Arum? Am I posting false information. Let me know lol.

Comment

I can see that. He's been in 2 PPVs and 1 was in Vegas and going on his third. Even tho his first pissed off a lot of people watching but that was in Texas.
                      Well Nonito can argue that... but Rigo's getting a lot more attention now... and when eyes are on him, he decimates his opponents.

Comment

Working...
                      X