Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Donaire won't fight Rigo cause Rigo isn't a draw - here are Donaire's numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Dont ruin a respectful debate with a sack of monkey **** comment like what I've quoted from you. We wont see eye to eye obviously DFW. So to continue to engage you in a conversation about it is pointless. You either dont know, wasnt following the sport closely, or are choosing to forget. Either way its not for me to try and figure out as there are other threads I can be commenting in rather than trying to jog your memory in this one.
    i was'nt me who gave up excuses on why he could no longer repond my brother it was you ..thus why i thought you surrendered...you surrenderd politely thats why i said you surrendered politely....plus, i aint trying to fight you my brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Lmao! Hilarious...
      you want hilarious? look at donaire's recent resume.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        better than rigo's X 10....

Comment

Donaire says Rigo doesnt deserve a shot and that he isnt a draw but Rigo is sure as hell better than the guys he has been facing. IMO Rigo boxes him and stops him late

Comment

Recent??? LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
              Donaire says Rigo doesnt deserve a shot and that he isnt a draw but Rigo is sure as hell better than the guys he has been facing. IMO Rigo boxes him and stops him late
              Rigo is better than the guys Donaires been facing, lmao. I'd love to see Rigo fight Vasquez Jr or Donaires last opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                better than rigo's X 10....
                donaire is the guy who has the power. he can choose who to fight. rigo doesn't have that luxury. it's up to donaire to fight the best and he's not doing it yet you are defending him while bashing the guy with little to no power?

Comment

donaire is the guy who has the power. he can choose who to fight. rigo doesn't have that luxury. it's up to donaire to fight the best and he's not doing it yet you are defending him while bashing the guy with little to no power?
                  nope , im defending the guy who has fought p4p fighters and ****tin on a guy who's all hype is based on amateur accomplishments....

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Rigo is better than the guys Donaires been facing, lmao. I'd love to see Rigo fight Vasquez Jr or Donaires last opponent.
                    Lol are you serious? Rigo would send Vasquez into retirement with his dad. im not sure if you're trolling or delusional? or both?

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                      nope , im defending the guy who has fought p4p fighters and ****tin on a guy who's all hype is based on amateur accomplishments....
                      but why isn't donaire fighting him? if he's all hype then fight him. vasquez, narvaez, and mathaluba weren't all hype, they were no hype. rigo has a better resume than vasquez and isn't coming off a ko loss yet no fight. you can't explain donaire's ducking.

Comment

Working...
                      X