No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios: I'd love to fight Adrien Broner, I'd possibly KO him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Rios: I'd love to fight Adrien Broner, I'd possibly KO him

Rios made these comments on a show recently, I don't know if its been posted already..

"Gimme a pen and a paper and I'll sign to fight him."

"Adrien Broner is good, he's slick, but he hasn't fought nobody like me. He fought Perez, who was smaller. Ponce De Leon, which I thought he lost, and he was smaller. I'm bigger. Lets do it. If he wants to fight me, I'd love to fight that guy man. I think it'd be a tremendous fight."

"Yeah he like to come forward too. He says he does. But with me he'll put on his running shoes. I think I can beat him, maybe even possibly knock him out."
    Broner KO-TKO-RTD
    34.75%
    Rios KO-TKO-RTD
    37.59%
    Broner decision
    26.24%
    Rios decision
    1.42%
    fight's a draw
    0.00%

Broner will be exposed sooner or later maybe not by this clown , but he will it's just a matter of time

Comment

I'd definitely love to see this fight, to see how good Broner really is. There's a big chance he makes Rios look like a bum, but I think Rios could also upset this one.

Comment

one of few matchups that would get me back on the Rios warwagon.

No weight stipulation for this obviously. Just make it open weight.

Comment

It wouldn't happen at 135, so I doubt it would happen anytime soon. This fight would be a perfect test of how big a puncher Broner really is, because hurting Rios would be his only chance of getting out of this fight without taking a beating, win or lose.

Comment

Fantastic fight, would be all out action and the best test for both men. Rios looked terrible against Abril, weight drained and out slicked and Broner could do the same, but if Rios makes weight, then Broner will have the hardest fight of his career on his hands, no doubt.

Make this fight happen

Comment

Won't happen.

Comment

Rios a bum. Enough said

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                  Won't happen.
                  Why not, chico?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Why not, chico?
                    Because it's boxing and the fight the fans want to see hardly ever happen

Comment

Working...
                    X