No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios: I'd love to fight Adrien Broner, I'd possibly KO him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    if the fight ever gets made, I will bet all my points that rios gets picked apart with extreme comfortable ease and exposed yet again for being a tomato can.

rios cant do anything against fighters that have skills or defense. broner is too smart to slug with rios, he would box his ears off, frustrate him, and toy with him. basically do whatever he wants. rios is just not good, he never has been and he never will be. he is in the sport for his mouth
    Yes sir we'll be betting some major points. I'll tell you what I have observed from broner, he isn't that hard to find, his defense is nothing like Floyd, he stays in the pocket & bangs out smaller men. He's not bigger than Rios he'll stay in front of Rios, like he stayed in front of Escobode & PDL & he'll be outgunned & stopped, you heard it here 1st.

Comment

Broner by UD.

Comment

I love to go with rios. yes he was beaten by abril but i believe at 140 he would be a serious test to this broner guy and broner would be a serious test for him as well. both are very huge guys a 160 pounder rios against the 150+ broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Yes sir we'll be betting some major points. I'll tell you what I have observed from broner, he isn't that hard to find, his defense is nothing like Floyd, he stays in the pocket & bangs out smaller men. He's not bigger than Rios he'll stay in front of Rios, like he stayed in front of Escobode & PDL & he'll be outgunned & stopped, you heard it here 1st.
          Count me in.......I'll bet points that Broner will punish rios

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot
            trust me it's made up.............

fat dan, steve, & every writer would be on this story as quick as lightning (trust me) I follow rios's social sites (that he's connected to) & he hasn't recently been on any show (thats how i knew the TS was lying)

also copy & paste the TS so called "quote" from rios into google...........

"Adrien Broner is good, he's slick, but he hasn't fought nobody like me. He fought Perez, who was smaller. Ponce De Leon, which I thought he lost, and he was smaller. I'm bigger. Lets do it. If he wants to fight me, I'd love to fight that guy man. I think it'd be a tremendous fight."

it only leads to the idiot TS because it's his original quote.

it's gotten out of hand around here...................

It's not made up lmao, go read my last comment.

Comment

And I just love the fact that people bring up Abril as the reason why Rios losses. Like they forget that PDL & that other Mexican could easily have W's over Broner. Rios is better at everything that PDL used, he's bigger, he's stronger. If Broner doesn't get on his bike real quick, he'll be broken down.

Comment

Broner walks in straight lines, no lateral movement. Abril has tying up a lot and using side to side movement, Rios was drained as well. If this fight happened at 140, Broner gets walked down and worked over against the ropes. All Broner has is a headlock technique when he gets into trouble, he would likely get penalized for consistently doing it against Rios.

Broner needs space to get his punches of because of his very wide stance, he won't do good up close with his back against the ropes. Rios is easy to hit but I don't think Broner would be able to withstand the pressure or power on Rios' shots. Rios by late TKO stoppage.

Comment

Comment

Hell I'd even go as far as to say that for the most part, broner fights more like a young Mosley that Floyd. He doesn't utilize his legs & movement like Floyd used to. He stands in front of smaller guys & covers up with a little upper body movement but he's more a banger like Sugar Shane than a defender like Floyd.

Comment

And I'll post it again to legitimize this entire thread...

Interview starts at 35:30 mark, he starts talking about Broner at 50:17 mark

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thaboxi...nthony-mundine

click the link, don't copy and paste it

Comment

Working...
                      X