Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios: I'd love to fight Adrien Broner, I'd possibly KO him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios obliterates that racist Broner and his equally racist fans ...

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      if Broner beats Bam..does that mean Floyd would've beaten Marg?!?

Bam puts in work and have his moments but Broner picks him apart for most of the fight and earns a UD imo
      Joshua clottey whooped margaritos a s s. I don't get why anyone believes Margarito would beat Floyd. He would get picked apart and broken down. Floyd is a master boxer and technician with probably the best defense ever. Margarito is a slow plodding pressure fighter whos punches are wide and predictable.

Bam bam would not penetrate broners defense and would get countered to death, rios might be slower or as slow as margarito. Broner would embarrass that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Rios has no skill, speed or defense. Gtfoh rios sucks man....keep it real!

Are you telling me rios has more skilled advantages than broner? Rios is an inch taller but has a shorter reach. Broner has faster feet, better footwork, better right hand, better defense, better hand speed, better technique, better combination puncher, more accurate puncher and higher ko%

Please enlighten me to the advantages that rios has over broner besides being 4 years older?

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
          Joshua clottey whooped margaritos a s s. I don't get why anyone believes Margarito would beat Floyd. He would get picked apart and broken down. Floyd is a master boxer and technician with probably the best defense ever. Margarito is a slow plodding pressure fighter whos punches are wide and predictable.

Bam bam would not penetrate broners defense and would get countered to death, rios might be slower or as slow as margarito. Broner would embarrass that guy.
          Joshua Clottey whooped Margarito's ass? Um, when? Because the fight I saw was sure as hell no ass whooping by Joshua Clottey.

Comment

Rios has no skill, speed or defense. Gtfoh rios sucks man....keep it real!

Are you telling me rios has more skilled advantages than broner? Rios is an inch taller but has a shorter reach. Broner has faster feet, better footwork, better right hand, better defense, better hand speed, better technique, better combination puncher, more accurate puncher and higher ko%

Please enlighten me to the advantages that rips has over broner besides being 4 years older?
            this is boxing, you don't win fights on paper.

Broner's overrated and gets beat by Uchiyama,Linares, Demarco, Vazquez every 1 @ 140 etc

Comment

Originally posted by HolyOrdeal
              After the way he looked against Abril a guy with no power? BUM BUM will get exposed again
              Just what i was going to say. He almost got outclassed by Abril, Broner would make him his *****.

Comment

smh keep hearing this stupid remarks and dont even get a source

broner would father rios like he did escobaby whos still crying

Comment

this is boxing, you don't win fights on paper.

Broner's overrated and gets beat by Uchiyama,Linares, Demarco, Vazquez every 1 @ 140 etc
                  This is true! You don't win fights on paper......so tell me what advantages does rios have over broner?

Comment

This is true! You don't win fights on paper......so tell me what advantages does rios have over broner?
                    well personlly i believe rios would beat broner......

.in a twinkie eating contest

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Joshua Clottey whooped Margarito's ass? Um, when? Because the fight I saw was sure as hell no ass whooping by Joshua Clottey.
                      That was a typo, I meant to type santos, Idk why I typed clottey. ( long day at work ) Santos was giving Him the business.

Comment

Working...
                      X