Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Fernando Quintero: ROBBERY [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for the hell of it, I watched the Ponce Deleon fight. Wow that decision stunk. I had PDL 96-94. And one judge scored 99-91 for Broner?!!

That was worse than the Quintero fight. Scorecard:

1. P
    2. P
    3. P
    4. B
    5. B
    6. B
    7. B
    8. P
    9. P
    10.P

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Just for the hell of it, I watched the Ponce Deleon fight. Wow that decision stunk. I had PDL 96-94. And one judge scored 99-91 for Broner?!!

1. P
      2. P
      3. P
      4. B
      5. B
      6. B
      7. B
      8. P
      9. P
      10.P
      Yeah that one imo was a legit robbery, the Quintero fight could have gone either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by subhuman View Post
        Yeah that one imo was a legit robbery, the Quintero fight could have gone either way.
        Not really, I don't think Broner could have been given more than 4 rounds in the Quintero fight. Draw at best.

Comment

Just for the hell of it, I watched the Ponce Deleon fight. Wow that decision stunk. I had PDL 96-94. And one judge scored 99-91 for Broner?!!

1. P
          2. P
          3. P
          4. B
          5. B
          6. B
          7. B
          8. P
          9. P
          10.P
          Now you're coming off fake as hell, lmao. You just entered yourself in the "I want a reaction, I can't score a fight" category just short of the fanatics category.. You are banned from scoring fights for a year, and you're ordered to take

Boxing 101, Chapter 7- Hating on fighters causes one to lose focus on scoring fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            Now you're coming off fake as hell, lmao. You just entered yourself in the "I want a reaction, I can't score a fight" category just short of the fanatics category.. You are banned from scoring fights for a year, and you're ordered to take

Boxing 101, Chapter 7- Hating on fighters causes one to lose focus on scoring fights.
            He gives his opinion and now all of a sudden he's "fake".

Speaking of fanatics..

Comment

I was being as fair and objective as I could.

Broner could have taken the fight. He took a nap in the 8th and didn't throw enough in the 10th.
              I wonder if you're even being serious...

Comment

I was being as fair and objective as I could.

Broner could have taken the fight. He took a nap in the 8th and didn't throw enough in the 10th.
                I wonder if you're even being serious...
                Class starts soon. Get off the phony ass hate. For once be objective. Boxing is clear cut. You have a clear winner, close fight, and a clear loser. Boxers deserve more than a ****ing armchairs hate. Ponce clearly beat Broner? GTFOOH, lmao!

Comment

Class starts soon. Get off the phony ass hate. For once be objective. Boxing is clear cut. You have a clear winner, close fight, and a clear loser. Boxers deserve more than a ****ing armchairs hate. Ponce clearly beat Broner? GTFOOH, lmao!
                  Umm yeah? Watch the damn fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by subhuman View Post
                    Umm yeah? Watch the damn fight.
                    X2 Agree

Comment

• mispell
                      Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      Damn, Broner truly offended you mother****ers, lmao. I didn't think it was that deep. You clowns took it to heart bwaaaaa!

I'm wondering why you're assuming that I would think that Quintero is a bum.

How the **** did that enter your mind?

What did I mean by asking where is Quintero at? I look on Boxingrec and his last fight was against Broner. There is no need to read between the lines, lmao.

I asked where he is at, that's all. If you beat Broner, or at least give him a good fight, more than likely you have talent or should be on the rise.

Kapish?

And as for the rest of your amateurish, dubious thoughts...
                      Who knows what circumstances were in his life to quit after "losing" to Broner could've very likely had nothing to do with anything boxing related ... My point to you and my only point to you is HE BEAT BRONER PERIOD ... nothing else matters 'could have gone either way" or "sloppy fight no one won" (my personal favorite) are excuses ... and in this particular instance the person we are making excuses for is Adrien Broner ... why ? Because people can't live with the fact that he just wasn't the better man that night that thought can never be looked at as a possibility ... That my friend is the essence of fanboy-ism ... I on the other hand can sleep fine knowing Broner is a solid fighter who struggled early on , should at the very least have one loss if not two and has improved a lot since then. But he can't be "someone" til he beats someone ....
                      Last edited by brickcityboxing; 10-10-2012, 03:42 AM. Reason: mispelled

Comment

Working...
                      X