No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner, Escobedo Post-Fight Quotes: Battering Photos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HolyOrdeal
    Did Mexicans make a big deal of Castillo weighing 147 lbs against Floyds 138 lbs (first match)

ok then....
    No one did because he actualy made the contracted weight

Comment

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
      another annoying chango that acts very stupid
      And yet this chango has beat the shit out of every illegal cockroach that has stood in front of him There's no need to be bitter about this, accept the fact that you one dimensional "take 3 punches to land 1" wetbacks have never learned the art of the sweet science. (By the way if anybody thinks I'm racist, I'm not. I love Mexican pussy, in fact I'll be visiting TJ this weekend!) :*******:

Comment

mexican fight fans have officially lost it.......their being terrorized by this kid.

"chango/monkey?"

it's just a sport

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
          mexican fight fans have officially lost it.......their being terrorized by this kid.

"chango/monkey?"

it's just a sport
          Guess I need to brush up on my spanish. So thats what chango means?!?!?! I thought it was another way to say chingo. While I may not agree with everything that Adrien does and says. I say keep it up young man, it it's gonna bring out the true colors in folks.

Comment

aint nobody can stop the problem

20-0

haters keep at it

Comment

lol u got so mad that u resorted to racism lmbao keep at it hater broner keeps putting all yall into the shadows , ill laugh even more when he knocks out marquez

Comment

Broner and Gesta trow in Canelo to the list are fighters who have fought no one of worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Problem View Post
                  aint nobody can stop the problem from spewing racist remarks
                  I corrected that for you.

Comment

Originally posted by internetworld7 View Post
                    And yet this chango has beat the shit out of every illegal cockroach that has stood in front of him There's no need to be bitter about this, accept the fact that you one dimensional "take 3 punches to land 1" wetbacks have never learned the art of the sweet science. (By the way if anybody thinks I'm racist, I'm not. I love Mexican pussy, in fact I'll be visiting TJ this weekend!) :*******:
                    Lol yeah bam bam will crush this guy. He didn't rate to even bring up JMM......

Comment

Originally posted by Da Problem View Post
                      lol u got so mad that u resorted to racism lmbao keep at it hater broner keeps putting all yall into the shadows , ill laugh even more when he knocks out marquez
                      Are you related to Broner? If so, you idiocy is forgiven. If not, you don't know **** about boxing. His best win was a robbery against the junior feather-weight Ponce De Leon! Broners going to "knock out" Marquez???? Now that's funny!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X