Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner Post Fight Discussion. STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT BRONER! POST HERE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gotta agree he could have pulled and yes they paid him off but you can tell he came win and at 130he hoenstly thought he had a chane(right or wrong) but facing a ****ing junior middle weight in broner he didnt have a chance.

Same hate we give Rios goes to broner and broner called out rios.

make the fight happen and call it the battle of the fat asses

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      I did and will continue to do so..I don't need approval to think for myself.
      lol you got troLOL'ed by Broner. He made you mad lmao

Comment

• This would be a lot better than people think. Rios is a come forward fighter who can take a punch. Broner gets hit with that right hand quite a bit so I think Rios could do some damage. We also don't know just how good Broner would hold up 12 rounds, and against a full on come forward pressure fighter like Rios? Could get verrrry interesting in the later rounds. Plus Broners chin has yet to be tested by a big puncher. I would much rather see Demarco spark Broner though.

Comment

• This would be a good fight. Rios is big too. Dont talk like Broner's defense and footwork is like floyd's. if it is then it would be easy.. This is like hatton-floyd version at 135 but only Rios will be bigger..

Comment

• If Rios had more wrinkles to his game, if he was a skilled pressure fighter, it might be a good fight. He's come forward with no nuance, he'll be a sitting duck unless he gets better at picking off shots and being less predictable as he gets inside. Even when he gets in there, he hasn't shown he is strong or clever enough to avoid clinches, or hit guys who are shelled up. rios is no Castillo or JCC sr or skilled pressure fighters like that. hopefully he can find the weight he wants to be at and work on skills

and this is all assuming Rios is even able to move forward. Broner will probably stand his ground and let Rios get off and gradually take the center of the ring and start to push Rios back where he is totally out of his depth

Id still love to watch this fight because the potential for a classic is always there with fighter mentalities of these two young guns

Comment

• Broner starts to trade when punches start flying. He's been caught a lot lately. I like Rios punchers chance, since Broner's chin hasn't been tested yet, but I like Abril's chances better overall to cruise to a UD.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                gotta agree he could have pulled and yes they paid him off but you can tell he came win and at 130he hoenstly thought he had a chane(right or wrong) but facing a ****ing junior middle weight in broner he didnt have a chance.

Same hate we give Rios goes to broner and broner called out rios.

make the fight happen and call it the battle of the fat asses
                exactly.

They can title it "Battle of the Bulge"

Comment

• Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
                  marquez is puzzled against the philly-shell defense....he would have to play the aggressor which he is not the most comfortable with. broner would pick him apart with his speed and counter ability.
                  lol red k sent

Comment

• Battle of the overrated midget beaters!

get it on

Comment

• I would not give Rios even a punchers chance. I thought I'd already debunked this kid as a fraud but apparently I was wrong last time when I predicted Abril would school him.

Rios can not box, he doesn't even attempt to. He uses a high-guard and tries to walk people down, walking flat-footed in a straight line, Boner who as much as I dislike would absolutely pepper the living b4st4rd **** out of this mummy.
                      The guy is absolutely garbage as is his very limited inside game which he can only execute if you are stationary & let him impose himself with his fat hide smothering you.

You show him any movement what so ever, he does not know what to do.

As for Abril, I like his chances against Broner but he'd only get robbed for a 4th time.

Rios is one of the absolute worst boxers I have honestly EVER seen.
                      His best win is probably over John Murray who he outweighed by a tonne & was coming off a brutal K.O loss.
                      Unless you want to add a shot to pieces Antillion or Acosta.

Comment

Working...
                      X