All aboard The Escobedo Express!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All aboard The Escobedo Express!

Fawwwk Adrien Boner.

Escobedo a credit to the sport! Earned this shot with 3 good performances, big underdog fighting in Boners backyard and showed what a true professional is. The difference between a warrior & some pampered little posh boy.

I mean seriously why the fcuk should this guy risk his health with a guy whose going to outweigh him something crazy like that?

I hope to god Escobedo knocks this punk out. I am sick of these cashcows in boxing who think its okay to rehydrate 25+ lbs and fight smaller guys & ****. Time to give it up to the real warriors of the sport & ones with their own personality.

WARRR VICENTE!!!!

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Fawwwk Adrien Boner.

Escobedo a credit to the sport! Earned this shot with 3 good performances, big underdog fighting in Boners backyard and showed what a true professional is. The difference between a warrior & some pampered little posh boy.

I mean seriously why the fcuk should this guy risk his health with a guy whose going to outweigh him something crazy like that?

I hope to god Escobedo knocks this punk out. I am sick of these cashcows in boxing who think its okay to rehydrate 25+ lbs and fight smaller guys & ****. Time to give it up to the real warriors of the sport & ones with their own personality.

WARRR VICENTE!!!!
    I like where this is going +1

Boner is a good fighter with a bad attitude. Unprofessional behaviour is unwanted in any sport let alone boxing where the stakes are so high. It's embarrassing that the person cheating the scales for an unfair advantage is the massive favourite anyway. Boner is a disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Fawwwk Adrien Boner.

WARRR VICENTE!!!!

Comment

Aka the Adrien Broner Hate Thread For Tonight's Fight lol

Comment

I put a tenner on Escobedo when I found 12/1 odds on a decision victory last week, have since seen that slashed down to 6/1. Hoping all the craziness gets to Broner's mind or he gasses from all the tinkies. Hate that c*cky ****er, he's done nothing worthy of respect. WAR CHENTE

Comment

i applaud Escobedo for being a true professional and would like to see him perform well, but I don't realistically see him winning this fight.

Comment

He should take a dive. Take less punishment and still gets paid more money than the winner. A win-win for him.

Comment

I wanted to like Broner. At this point, I just cant.

I'm in.

Comment

I'm in...down with Broner. I hope Escobedo punches his face to pieces

Comment

Whenever i come in to derail an express the express succeeds. So I'm gonna attempt to curse broner lol

Escobedo don't stand a chance he's a midget in comparison mini floyd will beat him (please chente knock him out lol)

Comment

Working...
                    X