Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase was never more correct~
    is the million dollar belt on the line?

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
      is the million dollar belt on the line?
      That belt belongs to Al Haymon~

Comment

Maan. I was just about to cop a ticket to the Joan Guzman card tonight. Good thing I logged back in before I bought that shyt.

Comment

Good for Escobedo, he's at no fault in any of this plus he's making money.

That being said, its another black eye for boxing as now the precedent, now solidified thanks to Broner, is that you can come in overweight, screw up your second chance, but throw money at the problem and you get off scott-free. What this means is that boxers will need less discipline, less rigor, less focus, and less self control then previously because they can throw money around and appease people.

Be wary, I predict that more boxers will come in overweight and just throw money at the system.

I also predict that this is a slippery slope, and soon there will be a high profile time when a boxer is guilty of PED but still fights because they threw enough money at the system.

Comment

LOL Now Broner Can just skip light weight and meet rios at 140 to get an ass whooping. I dont think Broner can bank with alvardo, Rios, Hell even garcia lol.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Maan. I was just about to cop a ticket to the Joan Guzman card tonight. Good thing I logged back in before I bought that shyt.
              That is a pretty good card, I would suggest going to that anyways.

Comment

I'm glad there's some boxing on tonight at least. He's going to beat Escobedo down, he just won't any credit now. It's not like he was going to get any credit anyway, as Escobedo to me was a solid stay busy type of fight.

After this, time for Broner to go to Lightweight and fight Bogere, Lundy, Burns/Mitchell, DeMarco/Molina, etc.
                Last edited by 4Corners; 07-21-2012, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Money talks. Now let's get ready for a good night of Boxing!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If I was Broner I would hit up the WWE and cop the old Million Dollar man entrance music and use that as I came to the ring, that would be classic.

Comment

this guy is huge,watch his fight against de leon where de leon moved up for that fight and broners frame was just too much and with eloy perez too,his shoulders,back,just too big for these guys,i think he belongs at 140 not 135 where he will still go up over 15 pounds just watch

Comment

Working...
                      X