No announcement yet.

At least the HW division has been remotely exciting lately

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UnicornGirl View Post
    That being said, the above post only relates to European Fans. For American boxing fans, I notice a general perference towards 'black and slick'. I have never ever seen a Floyd Mayweather or Adrian Broner fan like a White Fighter. I just haven't.

On the other hand, I seen a lot of Carl Froch Fans also like Nigel Benn and Lennox Lewis. I see a lot of Joe Calzaghe fans also like Lennox Lewis.
    Here again, I'm an American who dislikes Mayweather's style of fighting and wouldn't mind seeing Floyd KTFO just to shut up his ******ed fans (and btw I wouldn't mind seeing Pacquiao KTFO just to shut up HIS ******ed fans too). By the same token I liked Kostya Tszyu: Half Russian, half Korean and living in Australia.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      Actually Ukr_Alex is one of the few people I don't mind discussing the Klits with. He puts a lot of intelligent thought into his posts and is generally a good all-around scholar. You seriously need to recruit him to the History Section :cool9:

Poet
      I got no problem with that at all, he's more than welcome to join us. I enjoyed our discussion even if we didn't agree completely.

Comment

Working...
      X