Comments Thread For: Wilder Having Tough Time Finding Replacement Foe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Not bad, better than the rest of the crap he's been facing
    Yep, and he's willing to take the fight on short notice.

I'd like to see Wilder vs Gavern.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
      Joe Strong, Zack PAge would be PERFECT IMO. He takes fights on short notice and he's a VERY solid journeyman who has beaten undefeated prospects before. IF Wilder could beat Page convincingly, or Gavern or Firtha I wouldn't be sold, but I'd rate him much higher then I do currently.
      page would be a good guy to take him rounds. if he can just blow page right out of the water i'd be impressed. i've seen page fight live and his rep is that of a very solid journeyman.

that being said, he's not much of a threat. he's very small and he's very defensive minded. he's only a HW because the money is better, and the fights are easier to get.

though he's rarely stopped (for a guy with 40 losses,) he was recently stopped by chakhiev (or however the hell you spell it,) at CW.

he'd be making a poor decision getting into the ring with wilder right now, unless the money is very good. he gets paid a good deal being an active journeyman. fighting wilder could throw a wrench into that. another KO loss right away would be a lot to take for a guy with 40 losses and almost 450 rounds boxed.

Comment

Chazz Witherspoon!

Comment

You guys are stupid. Wilder starting boxing very late in life, his soft competition to this point has been completely appropriate as the kid is still learning how to box. He will step up when the time comes.

Comment

Send over Tyson fury to find the best of the undefeated bums

Comment

Fight Tor Hammer

Comment

Olympic gold Audley!

Comment

he can fight Chauncy Welliver, pretty good hvy xcpt his wt is all over the place, but usually in decent shape, then again, how'd he lose to Tank Williams???

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
                    You guys are stupid. Wilder starting boxing very late in life, his soft competition to this point has been completely appropriate as the kid is still learning how to box. He will step up when the time comes.
                    of course he is still learning but at this point he has now beaten the owen becks of the division so let's see him take on someone like tony grano(NABF champion), firtha or gavern. these are C+ journeymen. wilder needs rounds at this point. let's see what he can do vs a live opponent...

Comment

Working...
                    X