Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Plans To Impose Size, Exploit Martinez's Mistakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maravilla is going to give the worse champion in my mexican boxing history a boxing lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
      They are going to do same day weigh in? That's the first I've heard of it. Very interesting.
      I just found out a few days ago...Jose was biased for Chevez, when it came to getting money...But now that they are fighting eachother, u better believe Jose timed this out perfect..EVERYONE who likes the sport, wants Martinez to win...Chevez is a spoiled little kid, who fights bums and had special treatment...Martinez is a grown azz man, who worked hard, and was treated unfairly due to politics...even JOSE wants him to have an advantage.

Comment

The Racket Squad: Junior Has The Goods!

Chavez by KO.
        Too young, too strong, too willing to engage.
        Macklin proved what a cat fighting with urgency could do to a Sergio who is losing those determined legs.

This ain't Canelo.
        This is an under appreciated champ with the genetics and heart to make great prizefights and potential history.

Alvarez will soon face his Khan/Broner moment.

Comment

Hmm maybe they plan to do same day weigh in and pull a Broner in the process LOL

Comment

I'd hate to be Chavez Jr right about now. Martinez is gonna turn this boys world upside down.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              LMAO...Chavez is speaking about Martinez keeping his hands low. What the dumb cholo fails to realize is that is not a mistake but a tactic to lure people into punching so he can counter.

Dude is going to fall right into the trap so to speak and come right in on Martinez all night and get caught by flush straights. Chavez thinks that boxing means stand and trade...which suits him fine but that isn't the way it works.

He can call it running if he wants but it will be hard to explain how he got beaten up so bad by a guy that was just "running" from him all night. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
              That actually is pretty bad considering hes been getting hit a lot because of that.

Comment

This match will be competitive,both boxers will have there moments while trying to figuring out one another. I just cant see Julio Cesar Chavez Jr beating Martinez. Dont get me wrong Chavez has been in the ring with decent competition lately,But he has yet to be in with someone of Sergio's Caliber

Sergio's Fast hands,Slickness/Movement will give Chavez a lot of trouble. Pavlik tried to impose his size as well & looked how he turned out etc

Martinez Via Late K.O or by Decision

Comment

Martinez is going to chop this kid down.

Comment

WAR Chavez!! He is gonna shock the world. Lets see what people will say after Chavez beats Martinez down????

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                      WAR Chavez!! He is gonna shock the world. Lets see what people will say after Chavez beats Martinez down????
                      Chavez ain't shocking s#!t. He getting his ass electrocuted.

Comment

Working...
                      X