No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Mendez-Honorio, Joan Guzman, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Yeah 3 attempts in his last fight against Pabon.

Source...

https://twitter.com/danrafaelespn/st...46732493176832
    HA HA HA. you Hatin!!! Guzman IS a capable fighter, and he'll probably win a title before 2012 runs out.
    Last edited by UTEP; 07-21-2012, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Congrat's to Joan for making 140 his last 3 fight's

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
        HA HA HA. you Hatin!!! Guzman is a capable fighter, and he'll probably win a title before 2012 runs out.

Its sad he is such a capable fighter tbh
        With his age, weight issues etc
        If he doesn't step it up this time and his level of competition I'm afraid to say hes likely going down as one of the biggest wasted talents in boxing history.

It'll be shame as he had all the markings of being one of the greatest to ever lace em up.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Its sad he is such a capable fighter tbh
          With his age, weight issues etc
          If he doesn't step it up this time and his level of competition I'm afraid to say hes likely going down as one of the biggest wasted talents in boxing history.

It'll be shame as he had all the markings of being one of the greatest to ever lace em up.
          He's with a good promotion company. After he win's tommorrow i'm sure they'll go after the top 10 fighter's. Guzman WILL win a major title before he retire's. I just hope it's against one of the REAL champion's.
          Last edited by UTEP; 07-21-2012, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
            HA HA HA. you Hatin!!! Guzman IS a capable fighter, and he'll probably win a title before 2012 runs out.

Many fighter are still dodging Guzman, lets hope Danny Garcia is willing to take Guzman's challenge!

Comment

Working...
            X