No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Broner Fails at The Scale, Escobedo Passes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Broner Fails at The Scale, Escobedo Passes

Undefeated former World Champion Adrien Broner (Left) and NABO Junior Lightweight Champion and number one rated WBO junior lightweight contender Vicente Escobedo (Right) pose on July 20, 2012 in Cincinnati, Ohio at the weigh-in for their July 21, 2012 fight at U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati which will be televised live on HBO Boxing After Dark. Broner came in at 133.5-pounds, more than three pounds over the division limit. Escobedo was 130 on the dot. Pat Lovell - Hoganphotos.

[Click Here To Read More]

Keep an eye out for this Chris Pearson, he looks like he has some tools.
    Seen him a few months back & the guy was explosive.

Comment

shiiiiiet Broner looks like ass...better get his **** together for tmrw night

Comment

Broner gonna get taken to some deep waters..

Comment

Any Takers on Escobedo lasting all twelve rounds against Broner? I got 2 million that says he will. If you want a straight up bet of who wins or loses, i got a Million on Escobedo winning. INBOX me if interested. I am basically giving away money here, so i hope someone is willing to take it.

Comment

omar fight gonna be televised?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
              Broner gonna get taken to some deep waters..
              Man all of this is funny, this is almost like seeing him lose...The weigh in, is an event in itself, cuz people want to see how u look in shape, all the hard work, training, and the discipline, and all of this makes Broner look like a silly child who cant discipline himself, not working as hard as he should...Laughs@Broner

Comment

lol yall are in for a rude awakening tomorrow night. I mean, I'm not saying that Escobedo is going to pull off the upset for sure, but he's going to make Broner look bad just like Ponce. I could see a 'controversial' decision in the works for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  omar fight gonna be televised?
                  Nope, I was hoping it would

Comment

LOL at that last picture on the bottom. WTF???
                    Last edited by UTEP; 07-21-2012, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X