Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent Now a Boxing Promoter, Expected to Sign Yuriorkis Gamboa and Andre Dirrell.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol@david haye

Shermar Moore still looks young as hell, dude in his 40's

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
      He has that fresh prince goin on in the first pic
      Man, Idk wtf that is. That looks like a bowl cut or some ****. That junk ain't even faded...

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Man, Idk wtf that is. That looks like a bowl cut or some ****. That junk ain't even faded...
        He was still fresh off the boat in the first pic.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          Nah its not hate, I always wished for the best with fifty, but when Im hearing this news, Im like dude...He really overrates himself as a business man, and I put allot of thought into how hard it is to promote, so I see him thinking he can just come on in, and be a promoter now? When he doesnt even know anything about the sport, and he's promoting NOT olympic hopefuls, but ANDRE and GAMBOA? Thats two GREAT fighters, that this guy is about to ruin man Im really really upset about it

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Should've done an all around 1 like I did when I was FOB. Would've looked better .

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              that's exactly what we call dat junk down here too , da fresh-off-da-boat!!

Comment

• This is pretty cool. They'll be fine, Floyd seems to get his fighters paid, I'm sure 50 will do the same. Hell, I'm sure they'll most likely be helping each other out. Can't hate. Dude and Floyd are basically butt budies, I'm sure he's learned a lot from Floyd's boxing circle

Comment

Listen man, its HARD to promote as I said in MANY comments replying to u..a guy who has been in the sport for YEARS will have a hard time promoting, but a guy who is a failed, pretend-entrepenuer, casual fan, getting in the sport, and its NOT like he's promoting two olympic hopefuls, he is promoting two GREAT fighters, who he will ruin..Arum is laughing at the whole thing probably

Comment

Yet u didnt even respond to my comment? Remember that long comment u posted about Fifty making all this money, growing up in boxing, I promised to destroy u yet u ignored it?? Yea I thought so, go away bro, I'll deal with the last few remaining.

Boy you already got sonned 6 pages ago

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post

Man listen, I dont have to get baited into an arguement over whether I was a fa of his or not...He can rap so sharp, but because he has beefed with so many people, it makes them judge him as a gimmick rapper, and they forget about his lyrical skills, and punchlines...so when he fell off, I stayed loyal cuz I knew of his potential...I dont have to have this convo with u, but when u tell me he is going to ruin two of the great fighters like this, I get MAD AS HELL...Ur not even a boxing fan, ur a biased groupie in favor of guys u support...You know he flops at business, u know he's a casual fan, but ur more so loyal to the money team than u are to boxing, ur not even mad, ur actually taking up for this foolishness..GTFO Ur making a fool out of urself, dawg this aint a movie, he is about to RUIN GAMBOA AND DIRRELL IN REAL LIFE, DONT U GET THAT?? AND HE'S A CASUAL BOXING FAN, KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THE SPORT, ABOUT TO LOCK THEM IN A CONTRACT DO U UNDERSTAND THAT?????? Go away man, u dont love the sport, u just love the Fruity Booty Money Team

Comment

Working...
                      X