Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent Now a Boxing Promoter, Expected to Sign Yuriorkis Gamboa and Andre Dirrell.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da ****żżżżż

Comment

• Oh noes. I bet there's going to be a rift between 50 and Mayweather with the latter claiming the former stabbed him whilst he was in prison.

Comment

• Hey maybe Gamboa will end as CEO of #TMT or some ****. Hell yea!

He needs to learn English first tho...

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          How will Floyd deal with this, when they are supposed to sign with Mayweather's company? Not only that, but fifty doesnt even know anything about boxing, they asked him who is favorite fighter was, and the only reason he said gamboa, is because he had just met him and saw him spar at Floyd's gym, and he was thinking hard to come up with a favorite fighter....this is why fifty will fail, because he dont know boxing...U have to groom a fighter, and put them in the ring with a few easy opponents, THEN u put them in with a credible foe, that is NOT so good, that they will kill your fighter, BUT Good enough to test your fighter, and give your fighter the oppurtunity to have a resume and say, "I beat so and so"....But its a risky game, cuz in boxing anything can happen, and these guys lose unexpectedly, Fifty is a moron and I would tell his ******ed azz to his face, dont be an overnight boxing fan, and all of a sudden your gonna sign guys like DIRRELL, and GAMBOA, two GREAT fighters, than ruin their careers? You dont even know anything about the sport!
          Floyd has been saying for awhile that he has something big planned..... They are going to merge.... I don't know who didn't see this coming though....
          They both are rich and successful and they both will bring in that money......

Comment

• Fifty use to box. I mean in all honesty you do know Floyd is in this equation right??? If he gets this taken care of with may weathers name lol!! And regarding the video game, what game studio does 50 cents have??? Lol

Again you think don king knew anything about boxing??? He lied to get the foreman Ali fight off the ground. You think arum knew everything he knows now back then???? You think oscar knew about promotions , or was it Schaefer???

You acting as if it will all be on 50... That's not how a company works, 50's latest book the fifty laws of power will tell you he understands the game better than you think, and we know his partner Floyd does as well....

Comment

• This is rather intresting but in the long run it will only be good for Boxing.

A new promoter who will be putting on more shows, hopefully some good fights.

It's only gonna benefit US the fans of the sport in the long run.

I think 50 Cent knows alot of **** about Boxing, sure he said in an interview that Pernell Whittaker and Aaron pryor were his favorite fighters to watch growing up.

Comment

• Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks gonna be like the Watson twins now. Just showing up at random to every damn fight

Comment

• Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
                  Oh noes. I bet there's going to be a rift between 50 and Mayweather with the latter claiming the former stabbed him whilst he was in prison.
                  no there is not...

Comment

• Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
                    Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks gonna be like the Watson twins now. Just showing up at random to every damn fight

Comment

• Increased competition and more capital flowing into the sport is never a bad thing~

Boxing promotion is a pretty good way of making $25 million if you start with $250 million anyways~

Comment

Working...
                      X