Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent Now a Boxing Promoter, Expected to Sign Yuriorkis Gamboa and Andre Dirrell.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Can't believe I have a sig with Mayweather on it... I never liked the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      Some of the movies have been shown in a few theaters, thats up to the venue if they want to host independent movies. Lions Gate is a independent studio production company, they had major success with movies like Crash. However the concentrate on the DVD and subscription market. When movies come on sites like Netflicks,, I Luvmovies and a million other subscription sites all around the world, Lions Gate get paid for letting them host their movies. The dvd market is huge believe it or not, worth 100's of billions, thats how Lions Gate make a large share of their money with one or two big releases a year

You need a reality check if you don't understand why they handed him 200million in the first place and are about to hand him around 500million...do you not grasp why they are giving him money? because they are making money...
      They gave him 200mil, cuz he STARTED working on the deal around the time he did Get Rich or Die Trying, which was a GREAT film, by the time he finalized the deal, he was flopcity, I will be SHOCKED if they throw away 500mill to this guy...This is a great movie??

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        I know, but it was more visible to the public during the Oscar fight cuz they were both on 24/7
        Dude just stop, you twist and turn every time you say something wrong and change it to something else. You said that like they only started chilling cause of the Oscar fight, and that was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
          its spelled Voluntarily my n***a....Voluntarily....

by the way Ciroc Coco is my s**t...lil coconut rum...lil pineapple syrup in dat mug....u good to go.....
          He's shedding volun-tears right now

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            International superstar??..Since when?? Since 2005?, Negro, times have changed, Fif just inst hot anymore, why isnt he going platinum? Why dont anyone do any songs with him? Man u HAVE to be in denial, I KNOW ur not being serious, anyone who has been paying attention to the rapgame, KNOWS that Fif is washed up, and after he did The Massacre, he started flopping and making wack music, and fell from grace
            Yea thats what I thought its a HORRIBLE movie, fif looking dumb as hell with them dreadlocks, and he lost all that weight thinking he was gonna get an Oscar, this guy is a MORON Bro, and he is about to RUIN two GREAT fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
              50 cents name holds weight. Him using his stardom and celebrity to promote his boxing venture can only bring more fans and more attention to the sport.
              Yea and might even get more people from the music industry interested.
              i'ma try dat one with Miss Knucklez tonight...ima cheap vodka drinkin mufugga....
              Yea, make sure it's the Pink Lemonade tho. Cause I know Brisk has some other Pink drink but it's not lemonade. Get the right mixture and the **** is nice. Im a Cisco drinking mofoka over here haha. Every time we got some type of picnic at work or some **** here I come with my blue raspberry Cisco in a Gatorade bottle. Looks like that frost gatorade so they can't say ****.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                Dude just stop, you twist and turn every time you say something wrong and change it to something else. You said that like they only started chilling cause of the Oscar fight, and that was wrong.
                I dont have to twist and Turn, Im just being real....Just accept the fact that ur wrong, I been debating all of u single handedly and holding my own, and the facts are the facts, Fifty is a fopstrocity, and this is bad for boxing..deal with it, or go back into hiding bro, this aint for u, I will win every time Im afraid.

Comment

He's shedding volun-tears right now
                  Lmao this fkin guy...

Comment

stop hatin...130 Mayweather was as Cuban as u can get....he even had the fade...

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      I dont have to twist and Turn, Im just being real....Just accept the fact that ur wrong, I been debating all of u single handedly and holding my own, and the facts are the facts, Fifty is a fopstrocity, and this is bad for boxing..deal with it, or go back into hiding bro, this aint for u, I will win every time Im afraid.
                      There you again, you completely go into another topic that has nothing to do with the post you quoting. "Omg Im wrong" *Start rambling about something else*

Comment

Working...
                      X