Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent Now a Boxing Promoter, Expected to Sign Yuriorkis Gamboa and Andre Dirrell.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
    50 is an international super star man. He has connections all over the world. How many millions did 50 lose? He's worth 250 million. Business people lose money on investments all the time and smart business minded people get it back.
    International superstar??..Since when?? Since 2005?, Negro, times have changed, Fif just inst hot anymore, why isnt he going platinum? Why dont anyone do any songs with him? Man u HAVE to be in denial, I KNOW ur not being serious, anyone who has been paying attention to the rapgame, KNOWS that Fif is washed up, and after he did The Massacre, he started flopping and making wack music, and fell from grace

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Street king is NOT feeding a billion people, they are ATTEMPTING to feed a billion people1, He just got a 200mil movie deal, and he will FLOP OFF all that money..before I self destruct movie(and album) was horrible, and the Things Fall Apart movie was CHARLES BARKLEY TURRBLE...200mill$ dedicated to making horrible movies like Things Fall Apart, which was a Straight-2-BET FlopBuster...Did U see the movie 12 Top Box office? Did u see Things Fall Apart in theatres? No because it was horrible..
      You are sounding like a big dummy, dummy

The 200 million was to make straight to DVD movies and internet subscription movies, they arent suppose to be boxbuster smashes. He's had a lot of success and they are about to hand him another 500 mill for another 10 movie deal. You think Lions Gate hand over millions for fun? Come on you can't be a big idiot, the DVD market is worth billions, even a small % they make all their money back. The fact is Fif has been able to secure decent actors for his flicks on such a small budget is amazing....

Street Kings is heading to Europe next also, that's going to be a huge deal

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
        http://wblk.com/who-really-owns-ciroc/

Dude go to some rap forum with your "I Hate 50 rants"
        I dont care who owns it, Puff made it blow up, and EVERYBODY loves it...Im not hear to bash fif, Im just saying he always has these business plans, they flop, and this is another one...just a overnight fan, jumping on the bandwagon, to ruin two GREAT fighters careers...I look at this as something else that will flop

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          You are sounding like a big dummy, dummy

The 200 million was to make straight to DVD movies and internet subscription movies, they arent suppose to be boxbuster smashes. He's had a lot of success and they are about to hand him another 500 mill for another 10 movie deal. You think Lions Gate hand over millions for fun? Come on you can't be a big idiot, the DVD market is worth billions, even a small % they make all their money back. The fact is Fif has been able to secure decent actors for his flicks on such a small budget is amazing....

Street Kings is heading to Europe next also, that's going to be a huge deal
          Things Fall Apart was SUPPOSED to be in theatres if Im not mistaking, and u obviously didnt watch the movie, cuz ur CRAZY if u think thats gonna help him make some money...that film was HORRIBLE

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
            Ciroc vodka is 20 bucks at rite aid, it's not high quality vodka. It cost about the same amount as sky vodka and absolute lol
            I dont care if its expensive, or affordable to regular people, all I know is that it BLEW UP, and EVERYBODY loves it, cuz it tastes good..You have to dedicate urself to ur product, and fif is just not hot anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              You and the rest of the people are panicking too much here. Mayweather most LIKELY has his hands in all of this... Or will have after he gets out. So this is probably as good or the same as signing to Mayweather Promotions.
              50 cents name holds weight. Him using his stardom and celebrity to promote his boxing venture can only bring more fans and more attention to the sport.

Comment

...He hung out with Floyd back when Floyd was fighting Oscar, but he was never a DIE hard fan, he didnt even know who Gamboa was until he meat him and Dre for the FIRST time at Mayweather's gym, and he didnt start hanging back WITH Floyd until Floyd beat Mosley, and Fif was seen doing an MTV Interview with him...
                50 was hanging with Floyd years before the Oscar fight.
                Last edited by DE100; 07-20-2012, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Ciroc Red Berry with some of that Brisk Pink Lemonade THEN you're good to go.
                  i'ma try dat one with Miss Knucklez tonight...ima cheap vodka drinkin mufugga....

Comment

Things Fall Apart was SUPPOSED to be in theatres if Im not mistaking, and u obviously didnt watch the movie, cuz ur CRAZY if u think thats gonna help him make some money...that film was HORRIBLE
                    Some of the movies have been shown in a few theaters, thats up to the venue if they want to host independent movies. Lions Gate is a independent studio production company, they had major success with movies like Crash. However the concentrate on the DVD and subscription market. When movies come on sites like Netflicks,, I Luvmovies and a million other subscription sites all around the world, Lions Gate get paid for letting them host their movies. The dvd market is huge believe it or not, worth 100's of billions, thats how Lions Gate make a large share of their money with one or two big releases a year

You need a reality check if you don't understand why they handed him 200million in the first place and are about to hand him around 500million...do you not grasp why they are giving him money? because they are making money...

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                      50 was handing with Floyd years before the Oscar fight.
                      I know, but it was more visible to the public during the Oscar fight cuz they were both on 24/7

Comment

Working...
                      X