Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent Now a Boxing Promoter, Expected to Sign Yuriorkis Gamboa and Andre Dirrell.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
    Net worth of 250 million, his energy drink proceeds are feeding 1 billion people with the united nations in Africa. In 2010, His film company Cheetah Vision landed $200*million in funding....also everything you just wrote is all subjective. Do you know for a fact that 50 cent became a bigger boxing fan after Floyd fought Oscar? ""at age eleven, Jackson started boxing. The following year, Jackson began managing narcotics but informed his grandparents he attended school programs. During this time, he began bringing guns and drug money to school. When Jackson was fourteen years old, a neighbor opened a boxing gym for local youth. "When I wasn't killing time in school, I was sparring in the gym or selling crack on the strip", he recalled. In the mid 1980s, he competed in the Junior Olympics as an amateur boxer. He recounts, "I was competitive in the ring and hip-hop is competitive too... "...yeah 50 just got into boxing in 2007

Also name me his ventures that failed....
    Street king is NOT feeding a billion people, they are ATTEMPTING to feed a billion people1, He just got a 200mil movie deal, and he will FLOP OFF all that money..before I self destruct movie(and album) was horrible, and the Things Fall Apart movie was CHARLES BARKLEY TURRBLE...200mill$ dedicated to making horrible movies like Things Fall Apart, which was a Straight-2-BET FlopBuster...Did U see the movie 12 Top Box office? Did u see Things Fall Apart in theatres? No because it was horrible..50 boxed as a kid, which I have already known, but allot of people get into it in that way...My comments where meant to give u the idea that he is not a die hard boxing fan...He hung out with Floyd back when Floyd was fighting Oscar, but he was never a DIE hard fan, he didnt even know who Gamboa was until he meat him and Dre for the FIRST time at Mayweather's gym, and he didnt start hanging back WITH Floyd until Floyd beat Mosley, and Fif was seen doing an MTV Interview with him, in which Floyd hinted that he may fight Pac in November4, his videogame flopped, because he didnt promote it on tv commercials, and he assumed that he could promote it on his popular website, when most people who can only afford a tv or computer, will buy a tv...so no one knew it even came out, 5 The reason fifty got the 200mill Movie contract, cuz he had been working on it ever since he did the Get Rich Or Die Trying Movie, which was a GREAT film, so people had reasons to believe in him, by the time he had finalized the deal, his sense of creativity had fallen terribly, and he was able to release booboo films such as BISD, And Things Fall Apart...His Videogame flopped, his last several albums ever since Curtis have failed, he doesnt jam as much as he used to, and no one in music really respect him, they all act awkward around him cuz he's a know-it-all..No one does music with him...Bro u need to stop believing the hype, fif aint been hot in a minute

Comment

People saying 50 starts up businesses and flops, yet he has more money than you will see in ur life time

Street Kings sales are up, he is in the process of signing a huge deal to bring it to Europe, which will be huge for Fif.

The boxing stuff is in his background, the guy was made for this typa ****, being a fitness fanatic and is a great communicator

He can bring that glitz and glam with all his industry connections such as Eminem, Dre etc..

He also is best friends with the pound for pound biggest salesman boxing has ever seen.

He has the money and the media exposure to pull it off and the gift of the gab, we'll see, but i'm sure he'll make a success of it

Comment

Why are you saying he's a casual fan? What proof do you have that he casually follows boxing.

You sound hella salty...there are definitely more positives than negatives that can occur
        They asked him who is favorite fighter was, and he struggled to say gamboa, it gave me the idea that he has only knew Gamboa from meeting him at Floyd's gym...The only fighters he watches were Floyd and Pac, and Maybe Tyson and Roy Jones, from back in the day, but this guy doesnt know anything about the sport

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          Cuz I think its bad for the sport...that sig didnt post...But I want to see good things happen for the sport...I asked u, tell me WHAT good things can happen with a casual boxing fan, who has a history of failed business plots, can just come out of nowhere, with NO education on the sport, or promoting? And its not like he is signing a bunch of olympic hopefuls, the guy is signing Dirrell and Gamboa, and basically will ruin their careers...NOTHING good can come from it, and fifty doesnt know anything about being a buisness man...he was lucky with Vitamin water, but he failed, and lost mllions on everything else, he hasnt been hot in yrs..come on man, lets talk about it, this shiet makes me mad
          50 is an international super star man. He has connections all over the world. How many millions did 50 lose? He's worth 250 million. Business people lose money on investments all the time and smart business minded people get it back.

Comment

That should be everyone's sig on the scene
            Can't believe I have a sig with Mayweather on it... I never liked the guy.

Comment

Thanks, Im just being real...The guy overrates himself as a business man..Puff is a business man, this guy started Ciroc, and came out with all these cool flavors, and ALL the rappers VOLUNTEERILY co-sign it, just cuz it taste so good...he put his all into his product, and man its addictive..Fifty is overrated and not smart
              its spelled Voluntarily my n***a....Voluntarily....

by the way Ciroc Coco is my s**t...lil coconut rum...lil pineapple syrup in dat mug....u good to go.....

Comment

Thanks, Im just being real...The guy overrates himself as a business man..Puff is a business man, this guy started Ciroc, and came out with all these cool flavors, and ALL the rappers VOLUNTEERILY co-sign it, just cuz it taste so good...he put his all into his product, and man its addictive..Fifty is overrated and not smart
                Ciroc vodka is 20 bucks at rite aid, it's not high quality vodka. It cost about the same amount as sky vodka and absolute lol

Comment

the money team was created by mayweather TMT, if 50 is involved in boxing with the money team name i think that is gona involve floyd mayweather also lol, n i dont understand the hate it hasnt even started, its not even official, nothing has happen but apparently gamboa signed career suicide, lets see how they do the first couple events
                  Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 07-20-2012, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Can't believe I have a sig with Mayweather on it... I never liked the guy.
                    stop hatin...130 Mayweather was as Cuban as u can get....he even had the fade...

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                      its spelled Voluntarily my n***a....Voluntarily....

by the way Ciroc Coco is my s**t...lil coconut rum...lil pineapple syrup in dat mug....u good to go.....
                      Ciroc Red Berry with some of that Brisk Pink Lemonade THEN you're good to go.
                      Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                      stop hatin...130 Mayweather was as Cuban as u can get....he even had the fade...
                      Maybe one day but I can't... It faded a little after he bailed Gamboa from that hotel where Top Rank and Oner were shafting him over but that's about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X