Donaire vs. Arce October 20 in San Antonio or Houston

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire vs. Arce October 20 in San Antonio or Houston

Lance Pugmire ‏@latimespugmire

Arum says Nonito Donaire @filipinoflash will fight Jorge Arce Oct. 20, either in San Antonio or Houston. #boxing»

youre one step closer to a nonito shot rigo, meanwhile stop fighting bums you chinny bastard

Comment

Boooooooo...... I hope Rigo leaves and joins GB...

Comment

I'm happy with this fight only as long as Donaire stay's at the weight.

If he leaves the weight coming off a fight with Arce I will very disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I'm happy with this fight only as long as Donaire stay's at the weight.

If he leaves the weight coming off a fight with Arce I will very disappointed.
          IMO... I think he's leaving... the only other fight I see him staying there for is Nishioka... and I don't think they make that either.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            IMO... I think he's leaving... the only other fight I see him staying there for is Nishioka... and I don't think they make that either.
            nishioka has been waiting a year. even if they make the fight next year, nishi is what? 35? and he would have been out the ring for more than a year. i dont think thats ideal for any boxer that age. i expect nishi to go after a mares fight tbh. hopefully he gets it, he deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              nishioka has been waiting a year. even if they make the fight next year, nishi is what? 35? and he would have been out the ring for more than a year. i dont think thats ideal for any boxer that age. i expect nishi to go after a mares fight tbh. hopefully he gets it, he deserves it.
              LoL... i bet Bob is bating him to keep him as inactive as possible so he's ripe for Donaire.
              Make a Nishioka fight with Mares... I'll be down for that.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Boooooooo...... I hope Rigo leaves and joins GB...
                Word is Rigo was looking to extend with Top Rank for another 2 years. Only thing we can hope for now is that he asks for a clause in his contract that he WILL get a fight with Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Word is Rigo was looking to extend with Top Rank for another 2 years. Only thing we can hope for now is that he asks for a clause in his contract that he WILL get a fight with Donaire.
                  Well... let's hope for that. I mean... it's possible, because K9 got it in his contract not to fight Lara ever.

Comment

This fight probably was going to happen anyway, so maybe the timing on this is better now because Arce was obviously going to go through a war with Rojas even if he ended up winning. Him being bit fresher hopefully makes it a little more competitive than it would have been. Hope he stays around for at least one more fight, I really want to see that Nishioka fight that will be a good one. Donaire needs to fight a good southpaw like him anyway if he thinks he's gonna beat Rigondeaux if they ever agree to fight one day.

Comment

Working...
                    X