No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley's Trainer: I Knew Garcia Would Beat Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    They had Khan winning the fourth round after Khan got knocked down while running away.... you tell me who's biased
    Khan was winning the round dummy. at the end of the round Dan got a flash knockdown and the round instantly went to him. and yes Khan was whoopin his ass most of the round. after that his legs disappeared

Comment

Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
      Khan was winning the round dummy. at the end of the round Dan got a flash knockdown and the round instantly went to him. and yes Khan was whoopin his ass most of the round. after that his legs disappeared
      That was the 3rd rd,not the 4th..Khan was not whoopin Garcias azz before the 1st kd..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        That was the 3rd rd,not the 4th..Khan was not whoopin Garcias azz before the 1st kd..
        yes Khan was, for every punch Garcia landed Khan landed 2 plus he was cut up. he had that p-will style where he would put all his focus on punching and wouldn't avoid a punch even if he seen it coming.

Comment

Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
          yes Khan was, for every punch Garcia landed Khan landed 2 plus he was cut up. he had that p-will style where he would put all his focus on punching and wouldn't avoid a punch even if he seen it coming.
          We'll have to agree to disagree I also believe the cut came from a clash of heads..

Comment

I won a few quid on the Garcia KO as he was a great price and I have known since way back when Willie Limond put Amir on his ass this was inevitable ... that said Amir has the tools if coupled with the correct tactics to be as great as he believes he already is.... he was controlling the fight and got sucked in to a tear up ... he needs to learn to stay on the outside ..... the Prescott KO is causing him to stand in the pocket trying to prove his chin, when he has the ring skills to win on the outside ........ he needs a full time trainer to take him forward (he is only 25) ... he needs to drop his egotistical bull**** and get back to boxing!

Comment

this guy chats so much rubbish

just like you knew bradley would beat pac and have said he did win and the fight went according to his plan?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                Bradley stop duckin Pacman
                Yeah, OK....they want JMM IV...everyone knows that

Comment

Working...
                X