No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley's Trainer: I Knew Garcia Would Beat Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    What does this tread have to do with Pacman??
    Maybe Grant can explain his comment. I'm sure it had to be a joke.

Comment

What's the problem??
      Diaz is full of shhit.. i swear i heard the commentators talk about all the tournaments Garcia won as an amateur and his 200 something win record. he's sayin they were riding Khan's dick the whole fight. so he should shut the hel up. if you don't like HBO then take your asz back to Showtime

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        One dire reality with the sport of boxing is that some of the fights we wish for the most, simply never happen.

I personally have always been interested in a meeting between former junior welterweight champions Timothy Bradley and Amir Khan, but given the latter’s recent loss to Danny Garcia this past weekend in Las Vegas, such a proposition seems even more unlikely now than ever.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        Timmy picked Khan though ....but its all good...JD is the man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
          Diaz is full of shhit.. i swear i heard the commentators talk about all the tournaments Garcia won as an amateur and his 200 something win record. he's sayin they were riding Khan's dick the whole fight. so he should shut the hel up. if you don't like HBO then take your asz back to Showtime
          Which Diaz are you reffering to??

Comment

What does this tread have to do with Pacman??
            The article did have some say on that. Something like Bradley didn't enjoy his "victory" or something.

Comment

Dude there is no denying the commentators were totally bias for Khan..Stop it..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                They weren't ignoring Garcia either. Why? He's an Al Haymon fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
                  They weren't ignoring Garcia either. Why? He's an Al Haymon fighter.
                  WTF does that matter??Khan is an HBO fighter bro..Much different..I mean it was clear as day how much they was on Khan's D!ck..Even when Khan was clearly still out on his feet,Jim saying he took back control of the rd..OMG??Anyway anyone with two eyes could see the bias from rd 1 on..

Comment

They had Khan winning the fourth round after Khan got knocked down while running away.... you tell me who's biased

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      they said Khan was giving Garcia too many chances, and was gonna get caught. and you know what... they hit the nail right on the head. i also remember in the 1st round they said Garcia has nothing special about him but always finds a way to win.

Comment

Working...
                      X