Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

didnt ricardo torres kd cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
      Nowhere close to Cottos level not now not ever.Valero never beat ANYONE WORTH MENTIONING EVER.

You don't know that, the kid is still young he has only just turned 26 and has done everything the hard way.

He is beating good guys, he knocked the tough as fcuk Miguel Roman out, smashed Linares to pieces & a win over John Molina probably puts him in the No1 spot.

Cotto's level, what exactly is Cotto's level? Or is this a case of you trying to big the guy up to be something he isn't to try make Pacquaio's win look better than it is?

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post

He sure did.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          He sure did.
          i dont get why people would just write off valero like that he gave morales the buisnees in sparring when morales/pac were fightin

cottos best win is mosley in which some ppl can say mosley won
          Last edited by 915angel; 07-19-2012, 03:27 PM.

Comment

i dont get why people would just write off valero like that he gave morales the buisnees in sparring when morales/pac were fightin

He also smashed Antillion in sparring and they had to stop it as well as Oscar.
            Plenty of videos about how world class guys would just walk out the gym after feeling his power in sparring.

Comment

Comment

He nearly decapitated Antillion!

Comment

He nearly decapitated Antillion!

green this man lol i did

Comment

Yes he did ........but Cotto knocked him the fuck out

Comment

You don't know that, the kid is still young he has only just turned 26 and has done everything the hard way.

He is beating good guys, he knocked the tough as fcuk Miguel Roman out, smashed Linares to pieces & a win over John Molina probably puts him in the No1 spot.

Cotto's level, what exactly is Cotto's level? Or is this a case of you trying to big the guy up to be something he isn't to try make Pacquaio's win look better than it is?
                      Let me get you str8 right now.STOP BRINGING UP MANNY TO ME.I AM NO P@CTARD SON.

Comment

Working...
                      X