No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch vs Oosthuizen Title Clash in Play For November

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harry Greb Jr. View Post
    Fantastic fight! This is really high-risk, low reward for Froch because no one outside of the hardcore fans really have any idea who Oosthuizen is. If Tommy's chin holds up, I definitely see this being a war! Seriously though, what is going on with Kessler? Is he planning on staying at LHW?
    A Pavlik-Kessler fight has been mooted. KP will have to make the choice between Bute, Kessler or Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      I've only watched him once (on an undercard I think), and he seemed to have a good work-rate. How is his power at 168lbs? does he have heavy hands in comparison to Froch?
      well he has 13 kos in 20 fights, so his power is ok but i think froch has better power. Tommy can knock out lesser competition but not top 10. Froch is just going to try walk over him and im afraid the kid wont be able to handle him (at this stage of his career atleast) coz ive seen lesser competition get inside his jab and trouble him.

Comment

Tough fight for froch. This guy is a very good fighter, i wouldn't be suprised to see an upset here. Credit to froch again for taking such a risk, i don't see other so called top guys willing to do what he is.

Comment

Originally posted by maenyfresh View Post
          well he has 13 kos in 20 fights, so his power is ok but i think froch has better power. Tommy can knock out lesser competition but not top 10. Froch is just going to try walk over him and im afraid the kid wont be able to handle him (at this stage of his career atleast) coz ive seen lesser competition get inside his jab and trouble him.
          Cheers. It's probably a little early in Oosthuizen's career for this bout. I'm sure he won't be Bute'd though, I think Lucian caught a Froch who was fighting for his career.

Comment

Thomas is a decent fighter. But, he's not in the Ward and Froch class, at least not yet. I expect Froch to win by stoppage in the middle rounds, I think this is a bit too early for Thomas.

Comment

oosthuizen is a 6'4 calzaghe except with a lot more power. if froch beats him it proves he's better than joe "i'm scared of flying" calzaghe.

Comment

Even when Froch has a "tune up" its still a tough fight. Froch really does fight everyone in the division.

Comment

I hope this fight doesn't come off as I can see Carl cleaning Tommy's clock at this moment in time, thus depriving us of a George Groves/Thomas Oosthuizen clash later on with hopefully 2 undefeated boxers fighting to keep there 0. Froch vs Steiglitz or Pavlik has to be the best fight out there for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Owlzfan84 View Post
                    Even when Froch has a "tune up" its still a tough fight. Froch really does fight everyone in the division.
                    Fuck yea!! That's one of the reasons I love Froch.

Comment

wtf, i thought he was facing pavlik...

i knew froch was scared of the guy, didnt think he would duck him though....

Comment

Working...
                      X