No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josesito Expects a War: Canelo Won't Be Hard To Find

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carlos djackal View Post
    That's why it's gonna be a brawl, a fight of the year candidate.........
    I like how Golden Boy Plans fights for its pugs, they would gamble a lot unlike Top Rank who would build a fighter first before feeding him to the lion.....that is why a lot of promising Golden Boy to be stalwarts got stop in its tracks......but I like their style they always gives you a great boxing event unlike Top Rank's snoozefest promotions......lol....
    Are you for real?

Comment

All this *****ing about weight...
      Last weekend Chisora was 37 pounds heavier than Haye.
      And what to expect on the other 15 sept bout.
      Chavez will weigh 180 on the night while Martinez will hit around 167.
      Remember Pavlik Martinez?
      Lopez can train and eat how much he wants, getting at weight wont interfere with his training. Lopez was losing against Ortiz so Im not giving him a big chance in this one,
      but Its not because of the weight.

Comment

i like for josesito to win but 2 divisions in few months? cmon now, who the hell you think you are, pacquiao? lol

honestly tho, if josesito pulls the upset once again , sky is the limit for this kid...

Comment

Originally posted by Boskop View Post
          All this *****ing about weight...
          Last weekend Chisora was 37 pounds heavier than Haye.
          And what to expect on the other 15 sept bout.
          Chavez will weigh 180 on the night while Martinez will hit around 167.
          Remember Pavlik Martinez?
          Lopez can train and eat how much he wants, getting at weight wont interfere with his training. Lopez was losing against Ortiz so Im not giving him a big chance in this one,
          but Its not because of the weight.
          No you are right weight will not be a problem, he will eat all he wants and be in perfect shape the night of the fight, actually we should eliminate the weight classes and have the K brothers fight Canelo, there's a reason all contact sport have divisions, just because the HW is a different animal, anyone over 200 lbs can land a punch and ko a 400 lbs fighters, beside if you are 215 you have another advantage, speed.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            I'm kinda hopin that Lopez pulls off the upset and makes this year more memorable than it already is. I want him to destroy GB's plan.
            I knows this for a fact, most here saying they want Lopez to trash Canelo and destory Gold boys plan have to been P.Rican, don't hate...

Comment

Lopez isn't hard to find either, and Canelo will have similar handspeed plus real power.

Comment

Working...
              X