Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josesito Expects a War: Canelo Won't Be Hard To Find

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, whatever! Who the hell are these people trying to fool? Everybody, including Canela knows that this is a total mismatch. Henry the trainer of Josesito is a dumbass for allowing his guy to take a fight with such a bigger guy. He will be outweighed by about 20 pounds once they are inside the ring.

Comment

Lol, good luck Josesito.

You're gonna need it.

Comment

you guys forgot canelo almost got knocked out by a 135 cotto in the first round stop it josesito has a shot

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
          Of course he will not be hard to find, he is going to be twice his size.
          I was surprised to see lopez to be the taller of the two and by quite a margin

Comment

If his plan is to trade with Canelo then he is going to get hurt and stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
              Some Cat's don't know, that it not the SIZE of the DOG, In the Fight,
              But more important the SIZE of the FIGHT, in the DOG!!! I Like this Kid,
              he'll come to Fight, and the Cinnamon Man, will know He's been in One...
              look Canelo did to Archie Solis (the best guy Canelo's ever faced). Solis is a warrior but sometimes size matters

the bookies aren't wrong on this one 16-1, 15-1. no "title" fight should ever be so 1 sided.

Comment

I would have a problem with this fight if it didn't seem like Josesito absolutely thinks he can pull off another upset. His confidence is sky high and he's gonna go to war with Canelo and test that chin. Let's see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  "He's going to be right in front of me the whole time"

Yeah but Josesito is no Pernell Whitaker himself either.

That's why it's gonna be a brawl, a fight of the year candidate.........
                  I like how Golden Boy Plans fights for its pugs, they would gamble a lot unlike Top Rank who would build a fighter first before feeding him to the lion.....that is why a lot of promising Golden Boy to be stalwarts got stop in its tracks......but I like their style they always gives you a great boxing event unlike Top Rank's snoozefest promotions......lol....

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
                    here's to hoping Josesito is juiced the F out for the fight, otherwise the weight is going to be too much.

glad Josesito is getting paid but this fight is a joke

you're right champ, that's what they also said when the Ortiz-Lopez was announced .......

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                      I was surprised to see lopez to be the taller of the two and by quite a margin
                      remember it is not the high but the weight, Abril is almost 6' tall but doesn't go over 135 and his walking weight is about 145 lbs, look how tall Mathebula is but he is just 122 lbs, he is going to get hurt if he is not smart.

Comment

Working...
                      X