No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner "My IQ in the ring is equivalent to Einstein's."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IIG View Post
    I've never seen a fighter rep so hard for another fighter before. I understand he's a major fan of Floyd, but he doesn't have to mention the guy in every single interview without fail. Floyd hasn't been nearly as kind when Broner has been mentioned. It's bizarre really.
    He said he'd like to pass the torch to him or gamboa.

Big compliment.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
      i doubt broner will ever get close to what floyd has achieved. floyd at 23 fights has already prove a lot against worthy opponents but hadn't shown this kind of braggadocio that broner is doing very early in his career. floyd only pulled that villain act when he's already a p4p champ. broner is getting ahead of himself too much.
      I agree but why not give Broner any credit cause he is c o c ky and confident?

Comment

Who is this Broner newb everyone is going on about?

Comment

LMAO....Broner a fool

Yall take this dude way to seriously

Comment

I can't stand this toolbag. Einstein would tell him that no matter how hard he wants to be Mayweather, it's inevitable that he will remain Broner.

"Young Broner, I can best describe your existence as a scenario in which you feel you are unbeatable, undeniably the best. Perhaps because of your short time in a position of limited, yet steady success, you haven't had your eyes opened to the great many talents this world has to offer, much akin to a baby bird still protected by the confines of its nest. Do not fret, enjoy this false enlightenment while you are still far away from the harsh contrast that is the reality of life; for there will come a day in which you will face that which you currently have the comfort of denying existence." - Einstein confusing Broner

Comment

This ****in guy....

Comment

Broner is the future of this sport. He started the braggadocio a bit early but hey, he is getting himself known quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                  I've never seen a fighter rep so hard for another fighter before. I understand he's a major fan of Floyd, but he doesn't have to mention the guy in every single interview without fail. Floyd hasn't been nearly as kind when Broner has been mentioned. It's bizarre really.
                  Dude hes a 22 year old admiring a legend....Kobe did the same hting with MJ and all the haters hated on him.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    I can't stand this toolbag. Einstein would tell him that no matter how hard he wants to be Mayweather, it's inevitable that he will remain Broner.

"Young Broner, I can best describe your existence as a scenario in which you feel you are unbeatable, undeniably the best. Perhaps because of your short time in a position of limited, yet steady success, you haven't had your eyes opened to the great many talents this world has to offer, much akin to a baby bird still protected by the confines of its nest. Do not fret, enjoy this false enlightenment while you are still far away from the harsh contrast that is the reality of life; for there will come a day in which you will face that which you currently have the comfort of denying existence." - Einstein confusing Broner

Comment

Broner is on the Riley Freeman path to success~

The more ill will you generate the more succesful you will be~

Comment

Working...
                      X