No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner "My IQ in the ring is equivalent to Einstein's."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
    Black people are smart too, I'm half black and i consider myself smart, I think they know how to spell equivalent, they cant be that dumb, but they do say dumb things, besides Pac, anything can happen.
    im lost...what does race have to do with broner's ******ity out the ring?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      im lost...what does race have to do with broner's ******ity out the ring?
      the kid is 22 ..can he live?
      Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 07-17-2012, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Broner is a arrogant annoying character but his skills are sick.. and he has a lot of comp in the higher weight classes so its going to be interesting how his career unfolds..

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
          being one of the youngest champs in boxing > being a spelling bee champ
          Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
          5 out of millions....good percentage
          why you so defensive, Laker fan? just a lil friendly banter on a tuesday afternoon

if u call that a style. lmao

and out of those ppl listed, which are considered in the ring geniuses? only pac imo. maybe hamed. roy jones also belongs on the list and he'd join pac as another genius.

fighters typically build off the styles of others in this sport. almost everyones a copycat. genius or no.

Roy too...and now i see Donaire tryin to copy

tryin to rack my brain on who else had a unique style...not necessarily being a genius about it

ooooohhh...Emmanuel Augustus...that's another one

Comment

LOL Broner knows how to get a reaction out of his HATERS so they Tune in Saturday hoping to see him lose I know why he does what he does and say what he say but you still have some ****** fans who are sensitive like women and take everything to the Heart

Just keep winning Broner, these Haters love you just as much as your fans do

Comment

[QUOTE=Atreyu Khalil;12347245]
              im lost...what does race have to do with broner's ******ity out the ring?[/QUOTE]

the kid is 22 ..can he live?
              hes still a knucklehead.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                why you so defensive, Laker fan? just a lil friendly banter on a tuesday afternoon

Roy too...and now i see Donaire tryin to copy

tryin to rack my brain on who else had a unique style...not necessarily being a genius about it

ooooohhh...Emmanuel Augustus...that's another one
                augustus is a good one.

donaire trys really hard to copy roy at times, i dont think it works for him tho.

Comment

i doubt broner will ever get close to what floyd has achieved. floyd at 23 fights has already prove a lot against worthy opponents but hadn't shown this kind of braggadocio that broner is doing very early in his career. floyd only pulled that villain act when he's already a p4p champ. broner is getting ahead of himself too much.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Comment

I've never seen a fighter rep so hard for another fighter before. I understand he's a major fan of Floyd, but he doesn't have to mention the guy in every single interview without fail. Floyd hasn't been nearly as kind when Broner has been mentioned. It's bizarre really.

Comment

Working...
                      X