No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: After Bailey, Amir Khan Can Be Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    BoxingScene.com recently spoke to former junior welterweight champion Devon Alexander about comments made by Golden Boy CEO Richard Schaefer. In a recent article on BoxingScene, Schaefer mentioned that Alexander could be a possible future opponent for Amir Khan, who likely will move up to welterweight in the near future.

[Click Here To Read More]
    This reminds me of gary russel jr calling out Juan ma

Comment

That's mighty generous of Devon, offering Amir a title shot after Devon takes the belt from Bailey. Class act this guy is

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Ought to focus his attention on the task at hand.

I don't care how good his chin is, one shot from Bailey and its
        If you were a top boxer you'd be falling over yourself to try and fight him though.

He's not brilliant is he?

Comment

I really like this match up tbh,but Alexander better stay focus on Bailey tho...

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            If you were a top boxer you'd be falling over yourself to try and fight him though.

He's not brilliant is he?

If I was a top boxer I have no shame in saying I would try avoid Bailey.
            Quite frankly that right hand he has puts the fear of god into me haha

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              That's mighty generous of Devon, offering Amir a title shot after Devon takes the belt from Bailey. Class act this guy is
              Lol sure is!!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                If I was a top boxer I have no shame in saying I would try avoid Bailey.
                Quite frankly that right hand he has puts the fear of god into me haha
                Haha, he is a scary puncher.

But Jones really could have and should have stopped him in about 4 rounds.

All the top guys should back themselves to put him away, I reckon.

Comment

Bailey easy work for Alexander after that Brook or Khan either one I'm good with

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Haha, he is a scary puncher.

But Jones really could have and should have stopped him in about 4 rounds.

All the top guys should back themselves to put him away, I reckon.
                    I hear Floyd Snr is training Mike Jones now.

Comment

just got beat by a puncher what do you think a real elite fighter would do

Comment

Working...
                      X