No announcement yet.

Kell Brook can beat Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gary_Sparrow View Post
    i don't rate kell brook that much, but even i agree he could beat garcia. garcia is an average fighter and he's slow as shit. if garcia doesn't give khan a rematch then he will get killed by someone who is half decent

Comment

LOL...Classic.

Comment

Apparently boxing is like highlander and when you beat a hyped fighter you get their hype?...the way people are tired of Garcia already, you'd think he was the one that was overrated for years...

Comment

Is this the next British hype job?

Comment

Originally posted by EveryDayDrew View Post
            Apparently boxing is like highlander and when you beat a hyped fighter you get their hype?...the way people are tired of Garcia already, you'd think he was the one that was overrated for years...
            this is true. you not only get their hype but you get their resume. whoever they already beat, you now beat them. floyd mayweather is the king highlander.

Comment

I am not sure who wins that fight. If Brooks won I don't see how it would be revenge for Khan's defeat. Khan and Brooks both live in England but from everything I have read they can't stand each other and each thinks he is much better than the other.

Comment

Brook will get caught with a hook that he doesn't see coming, those are usually the punches that out you on your trunks.

He let Carson Jones get the best of him on several occasions...dont see him keeping Garcia at bay. Im not saying that Garcia is a world-beater, but Brook will definitely be in a fight...

Comment

Brook would box his head off. Garcia is awful and got lucky.

Comment

Couldnt say if Brook would beat Garcia but Brook, unlike Khan boxes well and picks his shots and he has a decent chin.
                    Do people here know what a bum is? For me its someone who has like no wins and 30 losses...not someone who's undefeated.

Comment

YeaH I think brook would ud him and khan would in a rematch...remember how Prescott sparked khan and went on to get bet my Mitchell and mckloskey!khans talented but vulnerable,I really feel garcia is average but hey I've been wrong before

Comment

Working...
                      X