Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I told you guys Khan did not deserve to fight Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    What does Marquez have to do with this bro??
    I was just responding to your statement that Floyd would never fight Martinez. People have said stuff like that before. Although in Marquez case, i think Kellerman was being a lil facetious when he said "No one wants to fight you Marquez"

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      Why because he's old and even though he's the champ people will discredit him like they try to do with Mosley win?
      Because Floyd knows Martinez has the greatest chance of any current fighter of beating him. Floyd don't fight those types.

Comment

Khan's a good fighter but he's just evidently not on that level.

Getting stopped in 4 rounds by Danny Garica is a career ending in terms of being amongst the elite, getting a fight with Mayweather etc.

Not that Garcia isn't a good fighter, he is. But he's nothing special, IMO.

In hindsight, thank God the Khan-Mayweather fight didn't happen.

I like Khan, but I was elated with the result last night.

Comment

Because Floyd knows Martinez has the greatest chance of any current fighter of beating him. Floyd don't fight those types.
          Right just like Cotto who Floyd was scared to fight... or Mosley, or Hatton, or Judah, or Gatti, or Corallas etc etc etc... you can keep going.

Same **** different day.. People always say that until he fights them and then its on to another fighter...

Seen this happen for years. Until Floyd fights every single active fighter, people will continue to say he ducked someone.

At the end of the day, if Floyd fights Martinez, all these haters saying he's so scared of Martinez will revert to the "Martinez is old and past it" just like they did Mosley. Same **** different day...

Comment

True story...

Comment

There is nobody in 140 or 147 who even remotely stands a chance at beating Floyd currently. You really do have to start going up to 154 or even 160 but then we are looking more at size difference relative to skillset in terms of beating Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Right just like Cotto who Floyd was scared to fight... or Mosley, or Hatton, or Judah, or Gatti, or Corallas etc etc etc... you can keep going.

Same **** different day.. People always say that until he fights them and then its on to another fighter...

Seen this happen for years. Until Floyd fights every single active fighter, people will continue to say he ducked someone.

At the end of the day, if Floyd fights Martinez, all these haters saying he's so scared of Martinez will revert to the "Martinez is old and past it" just like they did Mosley. Same **** different day...

C'mon bro. None of those fighters you rattled off are better than this Martinez. We both know that.Just stop that right now. Judah, bro, lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
                  I was just responding to your statement that Floyd would never fight Martinez. People have said stuff like that before. Although in Marquez case, i think Kellerman was being a lil facetious when he said "No one wants to fight you Marquez"
                  Marquez the lightweight?? That guy?? If we can go back to when Marquez called out Floyd, there were plenty of treads made saying Floyd won't beat up on that little guy, but not me. I know Floyd would jump all over that low mango.

Comment

I told you guys the fight was a mismatch. It is apparent that he is not the best fighter at 140 to boot. There is plenty of crow to eat, enjoy!!
                    Um I think he did deserve the fight in some ways. Him losing doesnt change the fact that he couldve gotten a Floyd fight. Would he have beaten Floyd? Probably not but he still couldve got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      C'mon bro. None of those fighters you rattled off are better than this Martinez. We both know that.Just stop that right now. Judah, bro, lol!!
                      Yes Judah... You are looking at hindsight. Look to my sig about Judah for validation. Go back and read through the threads of THAT time. Not the judah of 2012. That is the common problem with fans, they do not look at WHEN fighters fight the opposition. Pac is a perfect example of this, noobs see all these names of recent but do not factor in WHEN Pac fought them. Pac has yet to decisively beat a credible opponent since 2009. JMM controversial and the judges say Bradley gave him a boxing lesson.

However I agree Martinez is a bad ass and I want to see the fight. Good fight for BOTH Mayweather and Martinez' careers. However I promise you, like the Mosley fight people will say he's too good, too much of a threat etc etc etc at first but after the fact, will say he was old and shot to pieces and Floyd is ducking (insert random name, probably from SMW).

Comment

Working...
                      X