Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this Escobedo guy that Broner is fighting next week any good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
    STFU Broner did not say anything racist towards Mexicans. Post links instead of making it up. Pathetic troll trying to hate on any black american fighter he can hate on. The real racist is you! Log off and go play in traffic.
    WTF, do you even keep up with boxing? Broner went on a racist rant towards Mexicans on his twitter, in the lead up to the Perez fight. Maniac brings it up all the time.

I will go find it, give me a sec.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      90% of the posters on this website did not watch boxing when manny was a featherweight.
      Cause hell at 130 he was coming in the ring ring at 144-145 so how is Broner picking on little guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
        WTF, do you even keep up with boxing? Broner went on a racist rant towards Mexicans on his twitter, in the lead up to the Perez fight. Maniac brings it up all the time.

I will go find it, give me a sec.
        Who gives a damn???they don't like it beat him in the ring,until then.DEAL WITH IT SON OR STAY OFF HIS TWITTER

Comment

Adrien Broner called his Mexican rival "nothing but a burrito eater" and also went on to say that Perez cannot have good technique, because "after all, he is Mexican". He said this on HBO as well.

There's also more from his twitter.

Comment

Don't care who it is, anyone besides Broner. I want to see Broner KO'd in brutal fashion, then I want to hear from his camp about how he is a once in a lifetime boxer and their thoughts on how and why he got KTFO.

Comment

I already see that Broner will inherit Floyd's haters/biggest paying customers... lol This kid is going to make a lot of money...

I believe they say if people hate you, it's because you're great at what you do.

The haters will make this kid a media super star and nobody will be to blame but the haters..

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post

I believe they say if people hate you, it's because you're great at what you do.
                I heard that if you're remotely famous (not the case in Broner, but he's still a borderline athlete) and go on racist rants, people will dislike you.

Comment

He is going to brush his hair after this fight too? Lol

Comment

LOL Eloy camp was talking **** also, actually they started the trash talking, talking about how he would beat Broner and all that stuff on Elie Sechback videos then Broner went out and dominated him then Knocked Him Out

Broner get racist **** thrown at him on his twitter everyday but when he crack a joke back at the people trying to talk **** to him "HE IS RACIST"

all that don't matter get in the ring with him and shut him up if you don't like his trash talking...until somebody do that then STFU about what this or that fighter will do to Broner

Broner is a young fighter on the verge of stardom and some people just absolutely HATE IT...he is moving up after this fight and the tougher competition will come, the dude is only 22 years old, stop trying to rush his career along it is world champions who are holding belt hostages and fight bums every 3-6 months and nobody tell them to fight tougher competition but yet for Broner people want to try and RUSH HIS CAREER ALONG simply because they desperately want to see him lose

Al Haymon and GBP knows what they are doing...who in the fuk have you Forum Promoters ever made a star? NOBODY SO STFU!

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      I already see that Broner will inherit Floyd's haters/biggest paying customers... lol This kid is going to make a lot of money...

The haters will make this kid a media super star and nobody will be to blame but the haters..
                      LOL...People really hate this guy. With Floyd they joke about him ducking, hand picking opponents, etc.; but with Broner they really really hate him. I've never seen a fighter where so many people wish that he suffers a brutal KO.

This is going to be a fun few years:

Comment

Working...
                      X