Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this Escobedo guy that Broner is fighting next week any good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want broner to keep winning because I badly wanna see broner Vs Gamboa!! That fight would have me hyped

Comment

He's a B level fighter who will be the second best Broner has fought. De Leon being the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
        It's not hard to get haters when you go on a racist rant towards Mexicans. In fact I'm sure the guy in your sig would say the same thing, but then again he couldn't care less about who Broner is.
        I don't care what they do outside the ring,i watch fighters for what they do in the ring and Broner has alot of talent and potential

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          I want broner to keep winning because I badly wanna see broner Vs Gamboa!! That fight would have me hyped
          Gamboa would spark that kid out so hard.

Comment

What did Broner say against Mexicans?

But Escobedo is solid. He's another Joel Diaz fighter, the guy that trains Timothy Bradley.

Comment

I hope Escobedo brutally KO's him. Mexicans need justice for the racist rant that Broner went on against them.
              STFU Broner did not say anything racist towards Mexicans. Post links instead of making it up. Pathetic troll trying to hate on any black american fighter he can hate on. The real racist is you! Log off and go play in traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
                Broner makes 130 easily so he is a 130 pound fighter. When Manny was at 122,126 were you crying bout him beating up little guys?

90% of the posters on this website did not watch boxing when manny was a featherweight.

Comment

I remember watching Katsidis beat him on the undercard of Mayweather vs JMM. He wasn't bad from what I remember, but like others have said he's not elite. I also wanna say Guerrero beat him. I don't see him posing any problems to Broner.

Comment

It's not hard to get haters when you go on a racist rant towards Mexicans. In fact I'm sure the guy in your sig would say the same thing, but then again he couldn't care less about who Broner is.
                    Wait a minute! What exactly did Broner say about Mexicans?

Comment

The problem will remain unresolved.

Comment

Working...
                      X