Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this Escobedo guy that Broner is fighting next week any good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Broner does Money better than Mayweather himself does. I hope he's great just because of how funny it will be.
    Mayweathers corny to me sometimes. I think the only time I laughed at a Floyd joke was when he was impersonating Cotto in the gym. I actually laugh at Broner.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      ......what racist thing have I said? Go ahead ill wait.

But there you have it folks, Racism is okay aslong as its your favorite fighter who does it.
      Even if you go on racist rants after ur fight is done when there isnt a fight to promote.
      "oh that MANIAC310, how he cries"-Antonio Margarito.

lmao. its ironic.that perfectly describes margarito and the whole cheating scandal, but yet, what was ur lame ass doing when h was about to fight cotto?? cheerleading. smh. u lose all credibility as a poster, kid. cant respect a guy who's hypocritical and cant even admit it.

Comment

• Broner is so stupid that he doest know when he is being racist, a total moron and his time will come when his sssssshiiiiiiit gets pushed in.
        Last edited by wizard king; 07-16-2012, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
          1. no. I don't stoop to those levels I don't use someone's race or nationality against them

2. that's you and I commend you for that. However, since you've been on here long enough you know as well as I do had this been say Ponce saying things about Broner there would have been quite the commotion.

and I don't think this is about whining or whatnot more so than being fair and equal

if it's wrong for one should be wrong for all
          yea you are right about that but i hope i don't get in trouble for saying this but that is only with black people if you talk about any other race it is not that big a deal, mexicans always make it seem like they are superrior to puerto ricans yet i don't ever see threads about any mexican being racist

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            "oh that MANIAC310, how he cries"-Antonio Margarito.

lmao. its ironic.that perfectly describes margarito and the whole cheating scandal, but yet, what was ur lame ass doing when h was about to fight cotto?? cheerleading. smh. u lose all credibility as a poster, kid. cant respect a guy who's hypocritical and cant even admit it.

Coming from a poster that's literally excusing racism because Margarito exist?

I have nothing else to say to you.

Broner could burn our flag in the ring and use even more racial slurs but hey its okay because Margarito exist. Forget the hundreds of Millions of Mexicans he's offending.

You disgust me

Comment

• Originally posted by wizard king View Post
              Broner is so stupid that he doest know when he is being racist, a total moron and his time will come when his sssssshiiiiiiit gets pushed in.
              It's pushed back, you Moron... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
                Vicente Escobedo, any news on him? Is he any good? He's 30-5.

When is Broner going to step up in competition and stop bullying unknown little guys?

I hope Broner gets knocked out.
                nearly 16 pages deep and no one corrected the record. He actually only has 3 losses

Comment

• Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                  it's pushed back, you moron... Lol
                  lmao...............

Comment

• What's racist about eating burritos? They are delicious..

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      What's racist about eating burritos? They are delicious..
                      In fact I went to potle the other day, had a burrito bowl.

Comment

Working...
                      X