Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this Escobedo guy that Broner is fighting next week any good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PED Salesman View Post
    Well, if you would want to take it there in an argument, then that's on you. But you're not going to stop other members of his race from getting mad if they hear you throw some racist slurs back at him. If you take it there, you have to face the hate from that whole group too. Yo don't control how other people react.

Same with Broner. If he loses, and his career gets derailed (not even hating, it can happen to any fighter), he shouldn't ask why Mexicans don't buy his fights.
    But it's obvious that there's nothing to get mad about though. Seriously his comments were not that bad at all. People need to clean the sand out of their vagina.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      -Mayweather wore Mexican colors to fight a fighter most Mexicans don't consider a real Mexican.

-Mayweather has a Mexican flag in his gym

-Mayweather tells people how much he loves Mexican fans and Mexican people in general

-Broner - goes on a racist rant against Mexicans

-Broner- implies Mexicans are inferior people

-Broner - retweets and uses Racial slurs against Hispanics

-Broner - wears the Mexican colors in the ring

-Broner - directly after the fight continuous to retweet racial slurs

-
      DempseyRollin
      - implies it's the same thing and quickly tries to change the argument to establish a moral superiority

this discussion is done,
      avtually it was u who sought to establish moral superiority, but turns out under your very definition, u are actually worse than i am. u claim im a racist because i support broner, etc. but then u will not even respond to the fact that u support a known cheater. sounds like a ***** move to me. uns but unless ur implying that u could forgive your countryman for cheating the sport and the fans but u cant forgive someone else's ******ed comments. why the double standard? what broner said is indeed stupid, ignorant and indefensible but at the end of the day, what margarito did was 10x worse but u still support him. and dont come in here trying to act like i criticized ur support of the man, i didnt. u called me a racist because i supprt broner, so what does that mean?

and once again, what broner did, floyd did, and im certain thats exactly why he did it. had nothing to do with any desecration at all. he was mocking his idol, just like with the choke, etc. he copies everything the guy does. but now this one is different because of comments he made weeks before? gtfo.

just admit u dont like him and move on, dont be a little ***** and start calling his fans racist because u dont like him, ur a man arent u? sop act like one, and drop your skirt, because ur vagina's exposed.

Comment

• I'm hoping

for a Chente win(cause he's from my area) but i dont think it'll happen. But good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
          I honestly don't see what's so bad about Broner calling Eloy a burrito eater, I mean it's not like he pulled a Kat Williams or anything, he just most likely doesn't think before he speaks.

I would have to wonder what the reaction would be tho if ELoy had called Broner a fried chicken eater and came out to the ring wearing the colors of some African nation like Ghana or something
          This is exactly what Broner fans do, they pick the less "damaging" quote from Broner and say "oh but it wasn't that bad".

Did you just happen to forget the other quotes of him, such as "after all, he is a Mexican", or was that not part of your agenda? No, I'm sure you didn't forget. Prime example of a Broner fan.

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Boxers will say anything when it comes to trash talking. Get used to it...
          Uhh no they don't idiot. Only a select few boxers will stoop down to using racism against anyone, including their opponents.
          Last edited by Panginoon; 07-16-2012, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• broners a racist , i hope he gets ko'ed

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              it makes me sick how his socalled "Fans" like to pretend like he didn't retweet racist ass slurs after he wore our colors.

-he wears and desecrates our colors
              -he retweets extremely racist stuff including racial slurs against hispanics

yet they all pretend like he's hated because he's skilled or a Floyd wannabe
              as far as i'm concerned if you're a fan of an openly racist fighter you're just as bad as he is
              LOL coming from this ****ty racist poster.

Comment

• According to "SixFootGiant" (acclaimed emperor of black people on BoxingScene) it's completely okay to use racial slurs because "anything is fair game".

Originally posted by PED Salesman View Post
                And it is racist when you make reference to someone's race stereotypes for an insult. For example, if Eloy calls Broner a "fried chicken eating, kool-aid drinking etc", that's racist, because that comes from a generalization about a whole group of people. Black people would obviously be offended by that, and rightfully so.
                Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
                I wouldnt. I would just call him a name/slur right back. Nothing wrong with back and forth s**t talking
                According to the emporer of black people on BoxingScene it's completely okay to call a black fighter a "fried chicken eating, kool-aid drinking etc" because he calls the shots on what is okay and what isn't. I'm sure everyone agrees with him, right?

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post

But me i'll talk about your ethnicity, race, unborn children, if you have dead family members, if you have a child with a mental defect, etc. It's all fair game
                Last edited by Panginoon; 07-16-2012, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• "Accliamed emperor of Black people on BoxingScene"

Hmm has a nice ring to it. That's going in my sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    LOL...People really hate this guy. With Floyd they joke about him ducking, hand picking opponents, etc.; but with Broner they really really hate him. I've never seen a fighter where so many people wish that he suffers a brutal KO.

This is going to be a fun few years:

Broner does Money better than Mayweather himself does. I hope he's great just because of how funny it will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
                      But it's obvious that there's nothing to get mad about though. Seriously his comments were not that bad at all. People need to clean the sand out of their vagina.
                      Well maybe, but they're bad enough that Mexicans don't jump on his jock like everyone else.

If a fighter talked about your race, even if it wasn't that serious, wouldn't you be cheering for him to get knocked out, even a little bit? What race are you btw? Just curious...

Comment

Working...
                      X