Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: It Wasn't My Night, Garcia Countered Me Well

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to be the biggest Khan fan. After all his whining over the petterson loss I started to dslike him, that was long before the failed drug test even. He hasn't really stepped up yet but he still has failed in three fights, twice by big knockout. Garcia looked good but I have a feeling he is not as good as he looked destroying Khan. Khan was exposed and if you look at my old posts you will see how much I liked him. But in time I seen through the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      no khan stop making excuses garcia is a better fighter then you they got in ure head and you fell for it you dont have power just speed and grcia has power speed and a chin you have a glass jaw and bad foot work i told you garcia will win this hes the best 140 pounder kid was raised from the ground up and ended khan career of being a so call elite fighter bet you peterson beats khan again
      I'm out breath doode

Comment

A cry baby is a cry baby and the Kahn excuses are coming. Give it a minute.

Comment

I rate Khan.. he def does have the talent.. he just needs to ****ing "FOCUS" on the job at hand, not get complacent and ****y during fight and start learning how to become a ring general and ffs get those hands up!!

First and foremost however, he needs to stop this name dropping of potential opponents and looking past his current opponent, i.e. mayweather. Thats two fights in a row he has done that, and thats two fights he has lost in row!! Wakeup call if ever there was one...

It may also be time to think about a change for Khan and Freddie.. If Roach hasnt got that amateur mindset out of khan at this stage of his career and he is no rookie anymore he is coming into his prime (considering he turned pro 7 years ago or so), i don't think he ever will. A change could be good for Khan

Comment

good sport, no bs excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by theghost#1 View Post
              Islam is weak
              Tell that to Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson and Bernard Hopkins.

Comment

My night?

My night! I could have taken Wilson apart!

So what happens, he gets the title shot outdoors in the ball park...

...and what do I get? A one-way ticket to Palookaville!

You was my brother, Charley.

You should have looked out for me a little bit.

You should've taken care of me a little so I wouldn't...

...have to take dives for short-end money.

You don't understand, I could have had class!

I could have been a contender.

I could have been somebody.

Comment

Working...
                X