Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: It Wasn't My Night, Garcia Countered Me Well

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No it wasn't your night you know why, coz you ain't been taking them Ariza shakes dude, you seriously need to kiss & make up with him because i don't think its a coincidence that your "improved" chin just happens to fail you as soon as you get rid of Ariza.

Comment

no khan stop making excuses garcia is a better fighter then you they got in ure head and you fell for it you dont have power just speed and grcia has power speed and a chin you have a glass jaw and bad foot work i told you garcia will win this hes the best 140 pounder kid was raised from the ground up and ended khan career of being a so call elite fighter bet you peterson beats khan again

Comment

Alexander is the perfect opponent for Mayweather, before a Manny fight. Khan's a hyped up amatuer not a pro. Get's knocked out by Garcia, PLEASE.

Comment

Lets call a spade a spade. Khan is a decent fighter with great hand speed but has no chin & a poor defence. All the winding up by Angel Garcia before the fight worked perfectly & you could see they got under Khan's skin. I'm English but I've never been the biggest fan of Khan mainly because he thinks he's so much better than he actually is talking about how he's the superstar & talking abut how he knows Mayweather is talking about him & he could beat Mayweather. Don't know where Khan can go from here.

Comment

Garcia destroyed Khan, he's done.

Comment

Islam is weak

Comment

Originally posted by TonkaJones View Post
                Lets call a spade a spade. Khan is a decent fighter with great hand speed but has no chin & a poor defence. All the winding up by Angel Garcia before the fight worked perfectly & you could see they got under Khan's skin. I'm English but I've never been the biggest fan of Khan mainly because he thinks he's so much better than he actually is talking about how he's the superstar & talking abut how he knows Mayweather is talking about him & he could beat Mayweather. Don't know where Khan can go from here.

Comment

Well I wasn't expecting that result at all but I'm not gonna try and make excuses....Khan lost fair and square and after all the banter this week about how he looked in sparring and whether it was relevant or not to fight night I admit I was wrong. I think it was blind hope and naive bias only part thinking Khan was becoming closer to being one of the elite but I see now that he really is just a jumped up and over hyped amateur.

All I can say though is not where can Khan go now (honestly where lol....) but I want to see Garcia get stronger and stronger and see where he goes.....his father may be the trash talker but maybe Danny knows there is no need for that and remains bottled up until fight night....is the nickname “The Silent Asssassin” already in use and if not is it appropriate for Garcia now lol.

Comment

I bet Floyd is gonna jump on this one... Garcia is taylor made for him

Comment

Another upset. I love it! Khan just talked too much and that was his down fall. He believed his hype too much instead of putting emphasis on his flaws and fixing them. Still can't believe some Pac fans and Khan fans thought Floyd was ducking this dude. That's when you know fans ain't what they used to be. Khan just can't hang with a durable fighter/boxer with heart. I'm sure Golden Boy and his peoples were gassing him up massively throughout his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X