No announcement yet.

HBO with another disgrace of commentating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Is it really that hard for people to block out commentary while they watch a fight? I'm glad I don't have that problem, I just tune them out.
    I dont even see what the big deal is. Im watching the fight...to watch the fight. I can see for myself what is going on.

With that said, i wouldnt not be surprised if max kellerman has an account here. Especially when the first bell rings, his comments seem to be verbatim some of the sentiments shared on this board. Where you at max?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Is it really that hard for people to block out commentary while they watch a fight? I'm glad I don't have that problem, I just tune them out.
      No matter how you tune them out you hear lil things here or there that grabs your attention..It's really annoying more so then anything else...

Comment

In the 4th Round Lampley declared Khan had taken over the fight

Im watching the replay to Garcia vs Khan and Garcia is absolutely rocking Khan with the shots and for no reason Lampley says Khan has taken over the fight at like 1:35 in round 4. WTF is he talking about?

Comment

That was when Khan was fighting back and Garcia looked tired.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            That was when Khan was fighting back and Garcia looked tired.
            idk man i didnt see that I was seeing the HBO Biased towards Wildcard/Freddie Roach fighters

Comment

fighters that get knocked down, beaten around the ring, and are on wobbly legs for the entire round=fight taken over! just give up garcia you are finished!

Comment

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
                Im watching the replay to Garcia vs Khan and Garcia is absolutely rocking Khan with the shots and for no reason Lampley says Khan has taken over the fight at like 1:35 in round 4. WTF is he talking about?
                I wouldn't say he took over but he seemed to be a live dog and was tagging Garcia but he didn't have much on those punches. I think it was just JL making it more exciting

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  I wouldn't say he took over but he seemed to be a live dog and was tagging Garcia but he didn't have much on those punches. I think it was just JL making it more exciting
                  ya i can see that but to use the choice of words "Khan has taken over the fight." is absolutely insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    Agreed, it does him no good to blatantly b.s. if the guy looks like he's about to go down. He's just doing his job and keeping it exciting for the viewers.

Comment

this is the same guy that started screaming bang bang when pac and clottey were having a mitt session.

Comment

Working...
                      X