Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO with another disgrace of commentating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO commentary sucks. Garcia was landing counters in round 1, but clearly lost. He was landing counters in round 2 and I said to myself "Khan keeps getting hit with those counters, he's going to get knocked out". I gave round 2 to Garcia because Khan didn't have effective aggression. Garcia wobbled Khan in round 2 and HBO failed to mention it. Kellerman said something about a couple of the counters.

Comment

"danny garcia has vindicated his fathers miss behaviors" another stupid comment from lampley

Comment

Khan easily took the first two rounds. Round 3 Garcia started to adjust, and than floored Khan of course. The 4th was obviously all Garcia, though Khan put up a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Khan easily took the first two rounds. Round 3 Garcia started to adjust, and than floored Khan of course. The 4th was obviously all Garcia, though Khan put up a fight.
          I would not say Khan had anything easy in that fight..Garcia was landing flush shots since rd 1,they just was far and in between..The commentating was horrible yet again..Outside of Max nobody was the least interested in what Garcia was doing that was effective..Even my sis(who I watch the fight with)was like Khan better stop eating that right hook...I only turned her into a boxing head for like two yrs..At the end of the day it's a problem when commentators only give one fighter props for doing anything effective in a rd..Garcia was effective and they made it seem he was just out match and there was nothing he could do about it..It was disgusting tbh..

Comment

I knew they was gonna suck AK up from the door...Max said his name like 100 times before the fight even started.....then he went into that tapping of the gloves talk after round 2 like it didn't happen at the end of round 1 as well...smh...Max is falling off....he keeps it 50....he used to keep it 100!!

Comment

Start streaming. You wont hear them... or how about watch the fight without commentary

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
                Khan was beating him every round bro his handspeed was too slick

his defense is garbage
                Maybe you can explain to me how he "beat him in very round" yet he got KD'd 3 times spanning 2 rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                  I mean seriously, Garcia was starting to figure Khan out by Round 2, landing good shots at the end of the round, start round 3 off VERY WELL, and this clown Kellerman goes off on 2 minutes because Danny "touched gloves" (I didn't see it), I mean these guys are horrible, horrible for the past 4 years now.

They didn't mention at all how Danny was starting to land clean and blocking his right hand. DAnny made great adjustments that went unoticed.

HBO IS ****.
                  Max Kellerman is awful.

Comment

The commentators suck.....I'm rewatching the fight now, they have only mentioned Garcia landing 1 punch so far, the 2nd round just ended. They have already alluded to Garcia getting knocked out, how overmatched he is as well as how good Khan looks.

Compubox is "sensational" for Khan.....just like it always is for Pac....seeing a pattern here. "Amir Khan is very dynamic" - Lampley......."I think Garcia showed us in our prefight meeting yesterday, he doesn't want to have his father's comments to give a bad perception of him". "Danny Garcia's face is breaking up under the pressure that Amir Khan is putting him under"......all the while Khan was getting tagged and got dropped 2 seconds after Lampley's last comment.

Lampley hangs from these boxers' sacks like he is being paid directly by them or something.

Comment

Is it really that hard for people to block out commentary while they watch a fight? I'm glad I don't have that problem, I just tune them out.

Comment

Working...
                      X