Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach had the wrong game plan for Khan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think the ref should've stopped the fight, but Khan gave the ref room to stop the fight.

It was vintage Lampley during the knockdowns and finish, but his commentating of the fight......is just terrible nowadays.

#Good fight while it lasted!

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
      no trainer can teach you on how to harden up your glass jaw
      THIS!

His Jaw ****ed the his game plan for the night... otherwise he was doing well IMO

Comment

It hurts my soul to see Freddie deteriorate in front of my eyes man. No one deserves that disease and watching him after the fight just saddens me.After all the **** that gets flung around Roach is an ATG hands down. Its getting to the point i just wonder when he is going to be forced to quit...not by anyone else or by his own free will...but by the disease.

Anyways towards the topic

I dont think his gameplan was wrong...Amir got caught and forgot what kind of fighter he was...simple as.

You can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink.

Comment

Problem is Khan has the mentally and heart of a fighter but the chin of a Roy jones

Comment

no trainer can teach you on how to harden up your glass jaw

Comment

Khan gets most of the blame. You're that fast and little to no true feints. When you get caught like that......it seems to mean that you didn't see the shot, and nor did you use feints to figure a guy out.

Comment

That jaw of Khan has been tested as soft and hard to crack. Tonight it was soft.

Comment

Khan fans are making more excuses than Khan could.

Comment

What i notice about khan is that his style doesn't match his ability...the man fights as if he were larry holmes or mike tyson....but the fact is, he doesn't carry that heavy a punch and his chin is not that solid. look at tommy hearns, he had a big punch but a weak chin and he gets ranked behind hagler and duran.

Comment

A Mere Con is a twice exposed fraud.....can't blame Roach for that.

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X