Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOLY CRAP, vitali better stay away from haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Haye: good enough for number 3, but not good enough for a Klitschko. A proven statement.

Comment

What? Vitali sends Haye to hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        Hayemaker shows why he is the best heavyweight outside of the Klits.
        By defeating a guy who has lost 3 of his last 4 fights?...

what elite HW has Haye beat?

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
          No, I actually wasn't expecting anything from Haye in that fight, and that's exactly what a I saw, absolutely nothing.

What I'm saying is that Haye is a good CW, or even a good HW against guys that are not a lot taller than him. Haye has some good speed, but the thing is that he can't use that speed if he can't close the gap with his rival. Today Chisora did half the job by just trying to bully Haye, but as I've said against the K bros that won't happen because they like to use their range to beat their opponents.

Haye couldn't do anything against Wlad because he knew that if he was caught by one power shot while closing the distance, he was going to get hurt. As I've said, styles make fights.
          Haye is ENTERING his prime Right now. The guy only had 4 hw fights and 25 wins total going up against an experienced champion.

Where was Wlad after only 20 something fights? getting ktfo by jourrneymen Ross Puritty.

Comment

Haye has the speed to get to Vitali. Vitali doesnt really fight "tall" as well as Wlad.

I said years ago that I thought Haye had a better chance against Vitali. I really hope it gets made, and Haye puts his fighting shoes on! It has the potential to be a cracking fight. Power vs the best chin in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post

He gave vitali his best fight in recent memory and less not forget he beat helinuis (if that is how you spell it) except for the judges scorecard

Comment

There are no elite HW's outside of the Klits.

Klitschko's>>Haye>>>>>The rest.

Comment

Chisora has lost 3 of his last 4 fights...this guy is a C class boxer
                  That Vitali couldn't even stop. Stop that noise, Haye cracked Chisora's chin in 5 rounds.

Comment

oh piss off you troll

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                      Haye is ENTERING his prime Right now. The guy only had 4 hw fights and 25 wins total going up against an experienced champion.

Where was Wlad after only 20 something fights? getting ktfo by jourrneymen Ross Puritty.
                      Let me see if I understand what you're saying. You're basically saying that in his past fight against Wlad (1 year ago) Haye wasn't even entering his prime, but now after one year inactive, and fighting against a guy who had 2 defeats in his past 3 fights, is entering his prime and is a different fighter? Now I saw Chisora beating Helenius I do agree with that, but still I don't think Chisora is a top level boxer, he's not crap but he's not top level.

Comment

Working...
                      X