Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The difference between simple elite & business elite, in my opinion however unpopular

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting stopped on cuts is a bit different than getting knocked out, as far as I know all JLC's stoppages loses before hand were due to cuts early on in his career.

That had to do with why he became an outstanding fighter though because he learned to not get his face wrecked, and then went on a huge roll.

All loses aren't equal~

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Oh, lord. Please, tell me you're joking. For your own sake, tell me you're joking.

You are sadly even more dense than I originally feared.

A KO (Knock out) is when you are what the word states, knocked out. When you can't beat the 10 Count.

A TKO (Technical knock out) is when you are what those words state, "Technically" knocked out, stopped by another official. Whether it be on the ropes, after a KD and they beat the count, or by the doctor etc.

Here's an easy example for you, go on your favourite site, Boxrec, and type in Ricky Hatton.

Look at the result next to Manny Pacquaio. Which is; KO 2.

Then look at the rest next to Floyd Mayweather. Which is; TKO 10.

That's the difference.

Out of all the moronic things you've said, Malignaggi and Bailey being better wins at WW than Khan for Mayweather, Kessler and Froch wins for Ward eqauling Pacquaio's wins over Barrera and Marquez, Pascal being a better win for Hopkins than anything Mayweather and Pacquaio have done, the list goes on and on, this by far eclipses them
      Like I said ko, tko's still go down as ko losses. 1 is simply less technical than the next, still a ko loss period.

Comment

Who else should Floyd fight in December 2012 that would be a good solid fight against a Top fighter around his weight???

Sergio is fighting Chavez in September, Pac is all but signed to fight Marquez in November, Alvarez hasn't really forced Floyd to even consider fighting him, who else???

Khan is one of the Top 1-2 JWW's in the world, along with Bradley of course. He has wins over Kotelnyk, Malignaggi, Maidana, Judah, and would ahve one over Garcia. All of those are/were Top JWW's, and he should have the win over Peterson if you ask me, and he was on PED's. How is Khan not a legit fight, given he beats Garcia this saturday handily???

Who else would you like to see him fight in December??? Alexander or Malignaggi???

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Like I said ko, tko's still go down as ko losses. 1 is simply less technical than the next, still a ko loss period.
          No it isn't, you idiot.

A "TKO" loss doesn't go down as a "KO" loss.

I don't know if you know, I honestly don't, but those initials actually stand for something. They mean something. They differ.

Both are forms of stoppages. A TKO goes down as a TKO and a KO goes down as a KO.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Who else should Floyd fight in December 2012 that would be a good solid fight against a Top fighter around his weight???

Sergio is fighting Chavez in September, Pac is all but signed to fight Marquez in November, Alvarez hasn't really forced Floyd to even consider fighting him, who else???

Khan is one of the Top 1-2 JWW's in the world, along with Bradley of course. He has wins over Kotelnyk, Malignaggi, Maidana, Judah, and would ahve one over Garcia. All of those are/were Top JWW's, and he should have the win over Peterson if you ask me, and he was on PED's. How is Khan not a legit fight, given he beats Garcia this saturday handily???

Who else would you like to see him fight in December??? Alexander or Malignaggi???
            Floyd could unify 147. The Khan-Floyd fight is simply a moneymaker, nothing more.We shouldn't mention Martinez who is the most dangerous fighter out there therefore Floyd won't fight him. He'll just beat on the Khans of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              How do you know?? Dawson hasn't been stopped 4 time by bums either prior to Ward.
              Thats a bull**** response. You project Chad at 168 then when someone else does it well its not valid. Man your obsession is beginning to cloud rational thinking.

Chad Dawson is unproven at 168 to my knowledge. CAstillo was the best LW in the world at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post

He should fight Pauli Maliganggi, after all, he's 2-0 at WW and Khan is 0-0.

Comment

Bushbaby,

i'm stopping this fight...i'm waiving my arms in the air

it will count as a TKO loss

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    No it isn't, you idiot.

A "TKO" loss doesn't go down as a "KO" loss.

I don't know if you know, I honestly don't, but those initials actually stand for something. They mean something. They differ.

Both are forms of stoppages. A TKO goes down as a TKO and a KO goes down as a KO.
                    They are forms of stoppage losses. Castillo had 4 prior to Floyd. But you call him 1 of of Floyd's best win. Over Wards top 2 wins of Kessler & Froch. That's idiotic $h!t from an idiot like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      Bushbaby,

i'm stopping this fight...i'm waiving my arms in the air

it will count as a TKO loss
                      I'm confused.

A KO and TKO are the same thing aren't they?

I mean, it's all the same on a fighters record isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                      X