Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Chief: Khan-Garcia Winner Must Vacate One Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with Lil Floyd. Who cares about a belt? As long as you leave the ring knowing you just smashed the guy in the other corner, who cares about the trinket. There's too many belts in boxing anyway. There should be ONE champ in each division, all the whiners should just work that much harder to get to the top.
    I'm All American, but definitely going for Khan in this. He knew there was something up in the Peterson fight and besides the ****** of a ref giving two points away at critical moments, I had Khan ahead. He deserves his title back and I feel sorry for Swift because I'm sure Khan has some controlled rage building up inside ready to explode and now he's justified in his recent history it has to add to his confidence. Maybe after the loss, Garcia will make an RnB song instead this time...

All that aside, Lil Floyd gives Khan a lesson if they ever throw down, they are on different levels - Floyd will consume him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
      This could be a blessing in disguise, maybe this will prompt media like The RING, HBO, Showtime, etc, to stop regarding the WBC as a major title. Less trinkets = good for boxing.
      Interesting take on it.

Comment

More boxing political bull****. Unification is the only way forward.

Comment

Working...
        X