Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Josesito Lopez Sends a Message To Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel sorry for this guy ....he look like a good guy ..but he is putting his life in danger against a bigger man..this is an abuse

Comment

josesito will bring war but he dont have enough power to pose a threat to canelo

Comment

If Canelo gets beat by a 140'er that would be more than embarrassing.

I can't believe they can ignore everyone at 154 to make this fight. It's up there with the Matthew Hatton farce.

Comment

The only way they can sell this is with a good undercard. People pay to watch real fights, then the promoters will claim Conelo was the attraction. They'll tell you the pay per view tallies for the Conelo fight, when people payed to watch Johnnie Gonzalez or some other co-main. Smoke, mirrors and spin.

Comment

Golden Boy is gonna look stupid as hell when Lopez weigh's in at 145 and Canelo tips the scales at 154, even worse is Canelo usually weighs 170 pounds on fight night. I know goldenboy runs Canelos career but he could have put his foot down and said give a top 20 or 30 154lb fighter instead of this junior welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
              Now this defines the word lame.
              are you talking bout your picture down below

Comment

At least Lopez is getting paid...... Still smh though

Comment

atleast josesito is man enouf to take on the challenge and not to mention getting paid,maybe thats his perspective who knows...

Comment

What a joke of a fight. Canelo should be embarrassed he is fighting such a small guy

Comment

Originally posted by Swaggin' View Post
                      I used to like Canelo for his power and combos. Then I looked at this guy's record he been eating bums. I was hoping this guy could step up his game and yet he didn't. Maybe he started boxing too early or I should actually give this guy a chance. Canelo better fight real opponent once he's more mature in the future.
                      I feel the same but then think about how many at 21 fight prime men that are real good, and there were not many.

Comment

Working...
                      X